AK Rifles banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,660 Posts
Posted my pics up there.

I need to get my Retro's in order. The A1 needs a proper lower and the XM177ish clone needs a proper lower and aluminum CAR stock. Also need to get the bayonet lug chopped off....and I think it needs a correct upper as well. Which NDS lower and upper do I need for the 2? I need a 16A1 and XM16E1 lower....and an A1 type upper for the XM?

It's a start....

· Registered
2,457 Posts
retroblackrifles.com will be able to help you get all the details straightened out, and no matter what weird mix of parts you end up with, there is likely a rifle that was built that way at some point, and they have the label for it, so you can call it the right name...

One of these days I'll order an A1 or XM16E1 lower to make my 604 clone look proper, but then I'll have an extra A2 lower, and I have an A2 PG and stock laying around, so thats half a rifle, and I can't just have half a rifle laying around, so I'd need another upper and guts for that... A simple 150 dollar lower costs so much more than that.

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.