AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to have an additional krink and I'm trying to do it as easily as possible. I could buy a parts set and have it built, or I could buy a krink pistol and add a stock. I'm not a fan of the underfolder so I was thinking of buying a pistol from atlantic firearms and adding a side folder to that. With the kit I'm getting the underfolder that I don't need and still have to purchase the sidefolder. With the pistol I have it 90% finished already and just have to change out the rear trunion and voila, we have a completed project. Does atlantic build a decent product? Is my thinking all wrong on this? Feedback please.

·
Registered
828 Posts
OR...you could buy the kit, and flip the rear trunnion and UF for about $100.00, then put that towards the stock you want. Just as a reminder :neutral: ; once you add a stock it becomes a rifle, watch your barrel length :wink:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, yeah, I will SBR it to make all this legal BEFORE any modifications/construction begins. I already work in a prison, no reason to stay there anymore than I have to.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i'm not fond of underfolders either.

·
Registered
345 Posts
67ratrag said:
I want to have an additional krink and I'm trying to do it as easily as possible. I could buy a parts set and have it built, or I could buy a krink pistol and add a stock. I'm not a fan of the underfolder so I was thinking of buying a pistol from atlantic firearms and adding a side folder to that. With the kit I'm getting the underfolder that I don't need and still have to purchase the sidefolder. With the pistol I have it 90% finished already and just have to change out the rear trunion and voila, we have a completed project. Does atlantic build a decent product? Is my thinking all wrong on this? Feedback please.
I am thinking of doing the same as you are...Getting a Krink Pistol & adding the Stock (of course the paperwork & tax). Makes sense to me.

·
Registered
345 Posts
eldogg said:
i'm not fond of underfolders either.
Where did you get your Brake from?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts