AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post up what you scored from the Creek. I know there's still two days to go, but figured I'd get a thread started. Me, I picked up a Yugo M76 kit, two M70ab2 kits with original barrels, and a Romy PSL kit. Picked up lots of loose parts also. I'll be back in the AM to hunt some more. See some of y'all in front of the Copes booth at noon.

Nathan

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I picked up an eotech, PPS43C, gortex flectorn jacket and a couple ammo cans

·
Registered
826 Posts
1) Numrich has EXC+ Uzi kits for $100/ea when you buy two, and they *had* new barrels for $75 if you bought a kit.
2) Centerfire had a mint Yugo RPK barrel for $80 - Tabuk DMR here is your barrel!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Found a Chinese muzzle nut, Bulgy GB with cleaning rod loop to deban a MAK-90 build, Romy GB with bayo. lug for another build, AK-74 used factory 21 mag. 2 silhouette AR-500 steel targets and a stand along with a G-2 FCG and a hammer spring and cleaning kit tube . I was looking for a selector stop plate for the Romy build but couldn't seem to turn one up ..... should have picked up the RRA match trigger for the AR though.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picked up a bunch more individual parts today. Biggest purchase was four brand new M76 mags in the pouch with a cleaning kit. Bought a copy of the Grim Reaper second edition and had it signed also. Definitely impressed with the Creek. First trip there, and it was a 15 hour drive, but I really enjoyed it.

Nathan

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Day 2 score, signed copy of The Grim Reaper, another ammo can and a PPS 43 kit.
And the most valuable part was a great time with Friends. I'll post the group pic when I get home

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
An HK large stock pin for my Polish PPS 43 SBR and an NDS railed rear peep sight/front sight post combo for my 10-22 from Harlan. A big thanks to JOHNO for being the chef both days and for bringing the apple pie and blueberry.

Bill

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Here's the group pic,
AK74Dad, Herbae, Roger Cope, Harlan (NDS), JOHNO, Ray (Gunsport), Will (mySon) , Troy aka Krinkfreak, Doug aka Runthedrum, Viscero and his buddy Tim. Tim was outside of the frame.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,746 Posts
I'm going to eventually make my way down to the Creek for the meetup

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Regretfully I lost track of time and didn't make it to Copes at noon. I was under the pavillion elbow deep in cosmoline buying parts. I pulled my phone out of my pocket about 1330 and saw what time it was.

Nathan

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Not as many AK deals as in the past, but it was still fun. I was able to find some barrels and these 2 m70 kits

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nothing that interesting on my end. I had pretty much spent all my money before the creek so I was only working with about a $100. Managed to pick up three slings for weapons that didn't have one. A brand new M1 Garand cleaning kit for my CMP Garand that I'm still waiting on. Some .223 and .308 snap caps for malfunction drills. An AK/SKS sight adjustment tool. Some pristine ak mag pouches. A new hat for me and a t-shirt for the wife. Some new stickers for the gun safes. Also grabbed an autograph from Chris Cheng(Top Shot S4 Champ) for my baby boy as well.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Got some great deals on medical supplies, a couple AKM bayonets for the collection, and a couple poncho liners for $5.00 each. Did not see any parts kits I wanted this time.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

it was good to finally meet some of the folks on this forum. been having trouble posting stuff lately but i did get there on saturday thanks all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts