AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ptr91 with an 18 inch ss barrel, vortex four prong flash hider, three sided forward rail, welded top rail, length of pull adjuster, cheek riser, tac latch mag release, quick detatch 1/2 moa gg&g scope mount, 11, 20 rnd mags and one custom 40 rnd mag with full flecktarn harness and mag pouches.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I would consider a Romanian PSL...Ive got over 2k into this rifle with everything in the pics, so it would have to be comparable, or another comparable long range ak pref in 54r, like a nice converted vepr. Didnt mean a legit russian dragunov. Do you have one to offer?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Just my two cents, but I would return it to GI spec (even remove the welded rail if feasible) then sell the rifle and accessories seperately. With the money you raise, you'll be able to buy a Vepr 54R with enough over to add a nice stock, FH and scope.Welcome to the forum! I sold my Portuguese G3 soon after getting the AK bug.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah, I'd rather keep it than go through all that trouble. I do have the ak bug, but this is printing 1 moa groups and is set up with quick detatch everything down to 9lbs in 30 seconds. Idk, I like it, I just figured I might be happier with all similar platforms.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts