AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! So I have been gathering up the parts to build an underfolder ak74 and I just finished ordering everything. I did have someone in Austin that has the tooling and experience who was going to let me use their equiptment and help me with my first build. He has since gone AWOL. I am hoping to have this finished before opening of deer season. If anyone would be willing to let me use their equiptment and help me with my first build I would appreciate it greatly and would compensate them for their time with cash, ammo, or alcohol. I live in the longview/Tyler area and I am open to traveling.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Sledgehammer arms works in Jacksonville TX should be able to do a professional build for you if all else fails. Sadly, the days of build parties seem to be long gone.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I am located in Killeen and have built several kits, just finished up 4 egyptian akm's. I mainly use handtools and a drill press, i also have limited access to a 20 ton press. Shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
340 Posts
+1 for Randy at Sledgehammer Arms he does incredible work at a reasonable price. He did work on a FAL for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts