AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ive been looking everywhere for a Bosnian (fleur de lis) magazine if anyone has one for sale or knows anyone or any website please let me know I would really appreciate it.. thx

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Try AK Files, they have a larger volume of sale items.

Also watch Barfcom too. Not as many knowledgeable guys over there buying stuff up. You might get a deal.

Also check Funbroker. You can set up a saved search to email you when the search terms are found.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Just curious, what's the going rate on these?
Not cheap I'm sure.
$50??
You'd be lucky to find one for $100, but most likely you'll end up paying more. These don't pop up often and when they do, there's a lot of people looking for them and willing to pay a good price to get one!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow.
I figured.
I low balled my estimate as I had no real idea.
Id like one but got rid of the idea shortly after discovering the idea of collecting various mags.
Figured t they were all too rich for my blood.
Same with the bayos.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Unfortunately, they are fairly rare and in high demand, so they're going for a premium. They are cool to have, but it took me a while to find one as well and I got lucky as a buddy of mine picked it up at a decent price for me. If it makes ya feel any better, the one I have actually doesn't fit in any of my milled AKs. Stamped ones it will fit fine, but for some reason it just won't work in the milled ones...

I also collect bayonets, and some of them can demand a premium price as well.

No one ever said this was a cheap hobby! :D

Cheers! M2

·
Registered
482 Posts
I know it's not the best way to go about it but I found mine at a gun show. Surprised the hell out of me! I also found a Croatian mag at one, so it may be worth a shot.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I know it's not the best way to go about it but I found mine at a gun show. Surprised the hell out of me! I also found a Croatian mag at one, so it may be worth a shot.
Dang! I'm gonna have to start heading to the gun shows up north if you can find Bosnian Fleur de Lis mags at 'em! :D

Cheers! M2

·
Registered
482 Posts
I hadn't seen one before and I haven't seen one since, but there ya go. It was expensive, but the dealer threw in a few things that made it quite palatable. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for the help guys!! since im Bosnian and i grew up in Bosnia during the war it would mean alot to have one but im havng trouble finding one just like everyone else.. but i wont stop till i find one

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
I looked last night I only have 2 left ,but I'm almost sure I have another one somewhere. Ill look more this weekend. I have a Bakelite mag with a Serbian flag carved into the side of it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts