AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an Ace AKRBY Yugo stock adapter. Ace is currently out of stock on this item. Anybody know of a vendor who has one in stock?

ROOSKI

·
Registered
6 Posts
What about the Krebbs Custom Adapter?

Looking for an Ace AKRBY Yugo stock adapter. Ace is currently out of stock on this item. Anybody know of a vendor who has one in stock?

ROOSKI
I too have been searching for the AKRBY, and even went as far as calling Ace and asking which vendors may have them in stock. No luck anywhere. But I did find another company who makes the adapters, and just ordered the part which should be to me by this Wednesday. I actually spoke with their CS dept and specifically asked if it would fit ACE products as I intend on using their folding mechanism and stock, and she said it's good to go.

Here's the link - Krebs Custom

Hopefully this helps!

DB

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have the Ace adapter and it only has one set of holes and they are low.
The Krebs looks like a better design.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Call Ace. I just received a slant cut adapter that was listed out of stock on the website but when I called they had plenty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So far I'm really happy with the Krebs Adapter. It was super easy to install on my NPAP and it lined up perfectly with the ACE folding mech.

·
Registered
1 Posts
dbsrv74: You did not have any problem with the bolt for the Krebs adaptor being of a different size for the Yugo? I had heard that they were off by a bit. If not that sounds really good. rh

·
Registered
69 Posts
just installed a Krebs on my N-Pap and the bolt goes in from the receiver side out to the stock for the block. also the block is reduced at the rivet holes so no modification is required like the ACE block to fit over the riverts. ACE is stilll out of for the slant cut models for the M77 in .308.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts