AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find the photo here, or the files. Spent a few hours over the course of a few weeks.

It was a crutch folder Maadi. It was a close up photo and the upper body of the owner was out of frame. I believe it was taken from a second floor balcony. Might be an insurgent of some type. I think I remember a shemagh visible but not 100%. I was somewhat of a badass photo if I recall.

It is NOT the photo where a solider is next to a moving tank.

Thanks.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Re: Looking for a specific Maadi photo

Is the picture you need the one with the extreme closeup of the receiver? Upper body out of frame with the shemagh(marroon and white and black?) partially obscuring the guys hand and his thumb on upper right hand side of receiver? There were two versions of this pic, one was so huge it was unmanagable almost and then a member resized it and it was still bigger than most. Receiver had lots of sands dust on it and the guys dirty thumbnail was like bigger than a 50 cent coin.

If this is the one your looking for I have it at home and can post it after work.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

That sounds right. I'm trying to put together one badass pic of each rifle I have and I think that's the only one I don't have. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Photo could not be found.

Still looking :(

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Not it but those are really cool.

I like the modified single point sling.

That second one is the uncommon bent crutch, and now I know why they bend them...

I really have to consolidate my photos.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess it wasn't quite like I remember it. I'm pretty sure this is the one. :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts