AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hadn't seen this one posted here yet. I laughed my ass off and, yes, I know you shouldn't "fun" around with guns, but this was damned funny. The wife is weird. Why the fuck after she racks the slide does she smile like she wants a dick stuffed in her donut and then smell the hammer? :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtiMmSjuFc

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I'd say..........................she's ruined :neutral:

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JOHNO said:
I'd say..........................she's ruined :neutral:
Yeah, but I kinda think she got what she deserved. He did tell her not to mess with it. Maybe ingrain some of the 4 rules she broke. Like keep your finger off the fucking trigger and watch where you point that damned thing! I couldn't tell if it was loaded or just had no mag because the slide sure didn't lock back when she racked it. Violated yet ANOTHER rule of not checking the condition of the gun. :roll:

Sounds like the husband did a piss poor job with his "30 minutes to show her how to handle a gun".

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me luv your avatar long time. Who is that beauty?

That dude's lucky she just set/dropped it on the table and not flying off to land on concrete or something.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe she had both orange juice and water at the same time. I do it all the time at breakfast. Whatever colored liquid she had (actually I think it was just the color of the cup) isn't in the angle when he sets the camera down. The bottle of water could have come from anywhere. Also, we don't know how much time elapsed between him setting the camera down and coming around the side of the house.

Angle? He set the camera down inside the house to film her through the window. Notice the fade out. He probably then went out the back of the house to come around where she couldn't see him. Still don't see where this is a fake.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Tx Dogblaster said:
I don't think anybody can be that retarded...
you don't interact with the general public much do you :lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
dtemplar said:
I thought you could open carry on your own property in CT.
Maybe in the non city areas.
I feel strange just bringing a rifle out to take a picture in the back yard.
I haven't looked at the laws lately, but i do know thta they are very confusing (like the AWB law).

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I hear ya... I'm in commie CT, too. I was actually surprised how easy it was to get a pistol permit. Aside from the AWB, the gun laws aren't that bad, especially for New England. Not too many places we can't carry.

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
Tx Dogblaster said:
machineguneddie said:
+1

I don't think anybody can be that retarded...
Real or not it made me laugh.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts