AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A visit to Moscow’s popular and crowded IKEA furniture stores can often be a trying experience, but somebody appears to have courted temptation by taking along their Kalashnikov.
Police looking for owner of Kalashnikov left at Moscow IKEA | LOCAL | The Moscow News

Police in the Moscow Region said Sunday they have detained an alleged owner of the Kalashnikov rifle left in a coatroom of IKEA furniture store, who is a suspect in a quadruple murder.
Police Held Owner of Kalashnikov Left at Moscow IKEA | Crime | RIA Novosti

The rifle, a short version of the Kalashnikov model, and 111 bullets were discovered in two lockers at the IKEA in Khimki by a female manager of the store on Tuesday, NTV television reported.
Police Detain Killing Suspect After Rifle Found in IKEA Locker | News | The Moscow Times

·
Registered
623 Posts
I see the term "assault weapon" isn't just used to scare people here in the States :mad:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Why does the FH look different???

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Why can't I find stuff like that at IKEA??
Its in the outdoor furniture department of the Sweedesh on-line catalog, under "Djävulens-vapen", comes in a flat box, assembly required. Description: "djävulens vapen är en ultimat försvar mot gnagare: råttor, kaniner, mullvadar och tjetjenska utpressare... finns i Sweeden, Ryssland, Irak, Iran, Ukraina ... Inte tillgängligt till röda nack amerikaner"

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Why does the FH look different???
The muzzle booster has a clamp on it, holding it to the wall.

BTW, the rifle in the image is a stock photo, that's not the one found at IKEA.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well that sure is a nice one. That's the kinda furniture I'm trying to find.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
That's too damn funny

The muzzle booster has a clamp on it, holding it to the wall.

BTW, the rifle in the image is a stock photo, that's not the one found at IKEA.
Yeah, it's a 1990 deact IIRC. I can post the rest of the pictures if anyone is interested in them.

·
Registered
623 Posts
That's too damn funny

Yeah, it's a 1990 deact IIRC. I can post the rest of the pictures if anyone is interested in them.
Come on now... this is the AKForum.. we aren't even tired of pictures of people's NIB N/O-PAPs yet, of course we want more Krink pics.

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Come on now... this is the AKForum.. we aren't even tired of pictures of people's NIB N/O-PAPs yet, of course we want more Krink pics.
Roger that, too funny, BTW!

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Yep, that's the one they found at IKEA, haha!

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Haha, what a stupid question :beer:

This is a good shot of the punch pressed parts

Meh, I'm dying to build a late era krink. I've got a virgin late-era bolt carrier, HG, PG, muzzle break, and a virgin gas tube.. but SOL on the barrel parts/trunnion

1 - 16 of 16 Posts