AK Rifles banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Sorry, but it is all of our patriotic duty to NOT turn in our weapons
I agree with you. That is the point I am trying make. They are flipping the "sales pitch" to sucker people into believing that it is their duty not to challenge the narrative but accept it and comply. I work with people that just cannot wait to get their 4th jab. They cannot explain to me why they think they even needed the first jab. These people are zombies, whatever the government tells then to do they will do it without question. That same mind set is what Big Gov will exploit in this upcoming gun grab. The pathetic reality is that our neighbors will drop the dime and start turning in each other.

Registered
Been said before, but one more time won't hurt. The first war against an oppressive government started when that government came to confiscate the weapons of the honest population. They say that those who don't learn from history are destined to repeat it. I truly hope it doesn't come down to it.

And to those that say that most people would roll over and turn in their weapons, that is true to an extent that in the War for Independence only 30 or so percent of the people stood up and said "NO" and the most free nation in the history of mankind was born.

Premium Member
Sadly, no鈥

As if they aint got their hands full with the drug murders and shit. I mean it aint Chirac but DC is still up there. Screwing with the tourists. Their bread and butter. Bite the hand and all. Worked there for years. F'd up place.

Registered
If I hadn't lost all my weapons and ammo in a tragic boatring accident, they would identify as single shot muskets and fertilizer capsules, respectively.

For some reason I decided to keep boatring instead of boating. Sounded funny.

• Love
Reactions: alphabet

Registered
I don't have any guns, so it doesn't concern me at all. I'm just a simple peasant, ready to pull down my pants and bend over when so required. I love the new, brave world, life is so much easier when somebody tells you exactly what to do.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Coat Gesture Font Flag Blazer
Need to break the tension felt here after the US Congress passed a soiled toilet paper Bill of Articles to the US Senate. I thought a picture from "Clown World" might bring a smile or two. Enjoy!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts