AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Uncle Joe went on National TV and declared that it is your "Patriotic Duty" to line up and take the jab. Uncle Joe will use the same sales pitch to con the majority of Americans into accepting turning in all firearms but the Gov will go a step further and ask "citizen patriots" to notify police when they believe someone is not complying, maybe even offering cash rewards for turning in your neighbor for noncompliance. I paid attention to what they did a years ago in Australia right after an infamous mass shooting spree in 1996 at Port Aurthur, Tasmania. Check it out in your search engine and see if you can start to see parallels with what happened in Australia and what has been happening here in the good ole USA. Our politicians here are using the same script as Australia to strip us of our Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms. When the US government does something unconstitutional it could take years to resolve in our court system and not necessarily in our favor! The media brainwashing is now upon us. Good luck.

Registered
Uncle Joe went on National TV and declared that it is your "Patriotic Duty" to line up and take the jab. They will use the same sales approach (tactics) for turning in all of your firearms but they will go a step further and ask "citizen patriots" to notify police when they believe someone is not complying, maybe even offering cash rewards for turning in your neighbor for noncompliance. Am I clairvoyant, do I see the future? Nope, just watched what they did a years back in Australia right after an infamous mass shooting spree in 1996 at Port Authur, Tasmania. Check it out in your search engine and see if you can start to see parallels with what happened in Australia and what has been happening here in the good ole USA. Our politicians here are using the same script as Australia to strip us of our Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms. Remember when the US government does something unconstitutional it could take years to resolve in our court system and not necessarily in our favor! The media shit storm is upon us. Good luck.
You parallel the mandatory submission to the not-a-vaccine to firearm confiscation.

Bringing up the possibility of "digital unarmed passports". Those who submit to having their homes ransacked and searched for firearms, receive a QR code on their cell phone allowing them to do business.

We face a future dystopia in which only the armed-to-the-teeth have a chance to survive.

Registered
Excellent idea! I volunteer our building downtown as a staging area, just to make it more convenient for everyone. My pseudo son in law has tractor and a van body, I can borrow that to haul "em all to DC.
PM me for a drop off appointment.
MAGA!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am sure you have noticed the repetitive use of the phrase in news reports across the nation that a person's vehicle was stopped, searched and charged with among other things "in possession of unregistered ammunition". I am unaware of any such law in the USA were people are required to register ammunition. At least half dozen times in the last 6 months in my region I have seen the news reports stating that police have charged someone with that "crime". Did I sleep through this bill passing through Congress and signed by the President into law? Are they doing a end around to gun confiscation by shutting down access to ammo? With no "pills" your gun is little more than an expensive club. Everyone might want to tone down target practice and conserve ammo. This is starting to look much worse than 2014. So you are right the dystopia you described is the direction we're headed in. I need a drink!

Registered
I think the school/mass shootings will continue until all AW's and over 10rd mags are banned. That is their goal, not the safety of the school children. The school kids are just pawns/collateral damage in a bigger plan for the commies to disarm America..... The police haven't finished unrolling the crime scene tape, when the dem's start calling for more gun control....

Banned
The most unfortunate aspect about this arguement, is that people acually think that we, in the USA, actually have a right to bear arms, or anything else for that matter.

The truth is, that the "right", is really the "ability", of common belief, backed by those who have guns.

Registered
The most unfortunate aspect about this arguement, is that people acually think that we, in the USA, actually have a right to bear arms, or anything else for that matter.

The truth is, that the "right", is really the "ability", of common belief, backed by those who have guns.
We have no "rights." We only have some privileges that can be taken from us at any time by five unelected judges in Washington. And those "unelected judges" are appointed by "elected representatives," which means when enough people are convinced that guns must be outlawed, the "judges" can and will make it happen. It has nothing to do with any "rights." If this administration is able to fulfill it's wishes, we're screwed. One civil war was already fought over the abuse received at the hands of an overbearing Federal Government; another is in the works, but it's a matter of "when," not "if."

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How about no?

History repeats itself. This is always how mass murder and genocide starts.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
You've summed it up beautifully. You stated a fact of human history. And the founding father's of this still great country knew full well that in order for tyranny to succeed here the evil bastards must first disarm the citizens. That warning is clearly spelled out in the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. Anyone doubting that indisputable constant needs to reread that incredible document and learn to recite it. There is no reason to panic just yet. No, but it is every reason to get vocal with your elected officials, local, state and federal. This is an election year and they need your vote, your families, and all of your friends votes too. Your not just one person, you represent many of a like mind. These politicians know and understand that fact. Find out when the next town hall meeting takes place and stand up and be counted.

Registered
I am sure you have noticed the repetitive use of the phrase in news reports across the nation that a person's vehicle was stopped, searched and charged with among other things "in possession of unregistered ammunition". I am unaware of any such law in the USA were people are required to register ammunition. At least half dozen times in the last 6 months in my region I have seen the news reports stating that police have charged someone with that "crime". Did I sleep through this bill passing through Congress and signed by the President into law? Are they doing a end around to gun confiscation by shutting down access to ammo? With no "pills" your gun is little more than an expensive club. Everyone might want to tone down target practice and conserve ammo. This is starting to look much worse than 2014. So you are right the dystopia you described is the direction we're headed in. I need a drink!
You can be arrested in DC for having a spent brass case on you or in your car.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You can be arrested in DC for having a spent brass case on you or in your car.
I know that you are not joking but I really want to believe that you are "pulling my leg". I am starting to feel like I have been asleep at the wheel and missed more than a few of the actions taken against our civil rights. No wonder the powers that be think that all they have to say is "line up" single file and take this drug or turn in your federally registered & serialized Sporx. I am having that drink now.

Registered
I know that you are not joking but I really want to believe that you are "pulling my leg". I am starting to feel like I have been asleep at the wheel and missed more than a few of the actions taken against our civil rights. No wonder the powers that be think that all they have to say is "line up" single file and take this drug or turn in your federally registered & serialized Sporx. I am having that drink now.
Sadly, no鈥

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you for the link. I live right outside DC and routinely work in and around DC. I will definitely pass this important information on to as people that I know.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts