AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watched most the program today...2 hours long I think. Guy said AKs cost $20 apiece.......hot damn...bargain of the century. The ones I saw and they were using were well used. Every kind of AK you can possibly think of from every country that makes them. Its funny watching a guy do a michael jackson dance as hes shooting LOL, another guy was getting it on with some pretty hot steps and then he would stop for a second and open up then start dancing again. Funny shit.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Yeah I woke up early this morning....couldn't sleep it was on. IIRC The Discovery Times Channel. pretty good from what I saw.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep..thats the channel. i missed some of it doing other things, it was pretty wild.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Templar said:
AKLover_91 said:
speaking of the liberian war, does anybody have the pics from the ARFCOM thread?

Yeah........I might post them, they keep coming up again and again though.
I know, I wouldn't be asking but I lost the hilarious pic of the guy shooting an RPG sideways wearing a blue bed sheet like a bandanna.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts

:lol:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Anyone have the pic of the guy with the orange life vest on? Next to the one just posted by crazychris that one is right up there! :lol:

·
Registered
715 Posts
MauserMark said:
I thought all of those pics were from new orleans when I first saw them. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

The "Third-World" really is....you just can't believe what you see.....

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I was waiting for the photos of Butt Wheat to show up. And there he is. I like the guy with the life perserver on lol....he be kewllllllllll. :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts