AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this up from a guy who was in the sandbox... even comes with Middle Eastern mud! Should clean up pretty easy.

Level IIIA soft armor carrier with front AND back level III rifle plates. All of them are made in 04 which still falls within the 5 year warranty/ usage period... it's been stored flat in a temperature controlled environment after I bought it.

size large

Sold as-is ...its expected to perform as it's supposed to but due to the nature of this item I cant be held responsible for use or misuse of this product... I hate disclaimers... :confused:

$500 shipped

Gone.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Not to get OT, but do you still have that single plate you were looking to sell a few weeks or months ago? A buddy of mine is short one plate and would be interested depending on the rating and material (ceramic or steel)

You can shoot me a PM and let me know. :cool:

Dawg

·
Registered
21,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dawg180 said:
Not to get OT, but do you still have that single plate you were looking to sell a few weeks or months ago? A buddy of mine is short one plate and would be interested depending on the rating and material (ceramic or steel)

You can shoot me a PM and let me know. :cool:

Dawg
:lol:

I have it around here somewhere...but I'll have to dig for it.

It's level III steel plate and it's stand-alone if that makes a difference to him.

If it's what he wants, PM me and we can talk.

·
Registered
21,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i consider trades too :cool:

·
Registered
21,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered