AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Soviet Russian PPD 34/38 chambered in 7.62 X 25 Tokarev. Phased out for the PPD-40 and then the PPSh-41.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Czech Vz 52 ...chambered 7.62x39 ....

You guys like....:smile:

There are only three known....The first three pictures are not mine but the guy shooting in the vid, Chuck...Ian from forgotten weapons is suppose to to a vid on this gun (not mine Chucks) same as mine 7.62x39

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow I'm curious how much something like that would set me back, I've always been interested in the old PPSh's and ome i could throw my AK mags into just amplified that.

·
Super Moderator
25,618 Posts
Now that thing is really cool! Were these regular production at all, or was it something the Czech's experimented with? Also, unless I missed something, these are semi auto only, correct?

·
Super Moderator
7,911 Posts
Very interesting, thanks for sharing. Stamping on the rifle is not Cyrillic, so I accept its a CZ weapon, but that looks like a Tula star cartouche on the stock (that goes with the old serno), was it possibly repurposed for this rifle since so few were made?

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
There's a long discussion about this on another forum. Some think it's fake. Someone made it out of surplus parts. Maybe an importer trying something out

·
Super Moderator
7,911 Posts
If there's a review from Ian it will be interesting to see what he has to say. Hope its not another desk review, I prefer to see the damn things loaded and shot.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I posted the link to that site,,...just the same couple of jealous trolls with the ney saying...But,..the maker is unknown to be clear on that. Everyone agrees, even the, ney sayers....They want one...no matter

..If..I may...Now....guess...nothing ...out of the "norm"....was ever done to the mosin,...all military gun get expem. on....Who knows,.

Link.....

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/12/27/7-rare-mosin-nagant-rifle-modifications-accessories/

It is mine, I am not selling it, trading it, ...Looks very nice hanging on my wall with my East Bloc Collection. Just wanted to see if anyone ever seen another beside the three known. ( if you do find another,...I'd like to buy it also,...to find this one a mate) :p

There's a long discussion about this on another forum. Some think it's fake. Someone made it out of surplus parts. Maybe an importer trying something out

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts