AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are about 30 day out!!

This thing is great! I love how fast it is at 1x and how accurate it is at 6x!

ACSS reticle

600 yards 7n6

We have confirmed the 7N6 BDC it's very similar to M855!
So for you guys with 74 or any 5.45 enjoy

The number one reason shots are missed is wrong ranging then wind

The ACSS is not just another reticle it deals with the reality of a shot.

In CQB mode the large horseshoe allows you to be on target fast and if the target is moving have the proper lead.

In medium range ranging your target is as easy as placing it in the right bracket in live situations there is no time to mil and use a calculator to determine range and then turn knobs with ACSS all the math and knob turning has been done.
The process is simple range, hold for wind and engage. In testing it has proven far more effective then other $2000 dollar optics. Shooting at a stationary target is one thing and live situations is a whole other. The reality is multiple targets at unknown distances with limited exposure and moving!

Dimitri Mikroulis

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Re: Lets talk abou Primary ArmsNew 1-6 Scope with ACSS retic

Genuinely excited for this. Have my technology demonstrator "modernized" 74 waiting for this optic! :beer:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts

I have been waiting for you guys to release something like this. I'm definitely getting one to put on my latest AR build.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I am exited as well! It took a long time and still need to confirm production samples. We got held back for months because the factory was not getting the BDC right. New samples showing up are dead on!

Dimitri

·
Registered
74 Posts

Will this reticle work with 7.62x39?

What's the length of the optic? I'm curious how well it will fit on the TWS Dogleg Rail.

What's the ballpark price range for it?

Overall, it looks like a great optic. Been waiting a while for this. Good work Primary Arms.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Veers57 said:
Will this reticle work with 7.62x39?

What's the length of the optic? I'm curious how well it will fit on the TWS Dogleg Rail.

What's the ballpark price range for it?
Overall, it looks like a great optic. Been waiting a while for this. Good work Primary Arms.
No it will not work with 7.62x39 but we are receiving a sample for 7.62x39 and 300 blk out 110gr that I will be confirming in the next day or 2. Plenty of room on a dogleg.

Dimitri

1 - 6 of 6 Posts