AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay after Motorcityman started the military vehicle pics rolling, I thought we should all have a thread to post pics of our Jeeps.

Here is my first, and the only vehicle I regret selling, a 1948 Willy's CJ-2A.

My second, a 1985 AMC Cherokee. I got this back when you saw very few on the road. This shot is from when I was playing around in Moab.

My current Jeep, a 1993 Chrysler Cherokee.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
jeeps

My wife works at the jeep dealership in union city georgia but its dark pics to follow :grin:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Here is my 01 Wrangler,

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dinkydow said:
I have no idea how to post images here or I would post pics of what a Jeep is. :mrgreen: [/img]
Dinky, e-mail it to me, and I can post it for you.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Sorry about the red squares. But its the only one I have. I am curently looking into getting a lift kit for it. Shes a 94' With a 5.3 and fill time 4wd(which I dont know if I like yet) I figure a little taller and some bigger shoes, She will be the perfect "Bug out luxury vehicle"
ETA: Forgot to put in the pic

G

·
0 Posts
My 1967 Kaiser M715:

I put less than 1000 miles a year on it, and this year thus far I've put maybe 300 on it. Twelve MPG at 50 mph doesn't cut it in this day and age. I usually get it muddy a couple times a year, and haul stuff a few times a year too.

Noah

·
Registered
189 Posts
Noah Zark said:
My 1967 Kaiser M715:

I put less than 1000 miles a year on it, and this year thus far I've put maybe 300 on it. Twelve MPG at 50 mph doesn't cut it in this day and age. I usually get it muddy a couple times a year, and haul stuff a few times a year too.

Noah

Now THAT's a Jeep!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Noah Zark said:
My 1967 Kaiser M715:

Noah
:hail:
Semper Fi Noah

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Not mine but the owner of the local shooting range I go to has a couple of jeeps. His other one is a Willys type Jeep with a .50cal mounted on back and M-60 passenger mount. All are fully functional. Still think he needs to mount his minigun on another jeep. :grin:

Looks like a night scope mounted on the one below.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
nice rides....only jeep i ever had was a 79 cj (or whatever they where called) ...fun little truck...gonna try to pick up a wrangler in sc when i fly down there in 2 weeks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice Jeeps guys. Here's mine, not much to look at:

1999 Cherokee-4.0L, AW4, NP231, Dana 30, Chrysler 8.25 with PowerTrax Locker, roller rockers, header, catback, Accel CD Ign. Oversize TB with upgraded injectors, tranny cooler, and stuff I have forgotten.
Oh yeah, 205,000 miles on the clock with ORIGINAL drivetrain, no rebuilds, just synthetic fluids. :grin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts