AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Home Invasion Signs

inside's - unreal. I found these on a few websites for sale. The company that made them is no longer in business. Someone probably pointed out that their warehouse full of signs and stickers and doormats were all spelled wrong.

View attachment 490

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
They should put a big sign in their front yard that says "I own Guns, come steal them" instead. It will have the same effect.

Be smart.

·
Registered
21,746 Posts
...is...is that the Dunkin Donuts font?

·
Super Moderator
25,763 Posts
They should put a big sign in their front yard that says "I own Guns, come steal them" instead. It will have the same effect.

Be smart.

Yep. Would be a great sign for the man cave though.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Can't all be winners... :beer:
I know a guy near Ft Campbell that runs a surplus shop. Back in the 90s he ordered over 1,000 t-shirts to commemorate the Thunder and Lightning event. He proofed the shirts and took delivery of them with "Thunder and Lighting".
Didn't sell a single one.

Reactions: Katana

·
Registered
21,746 Posts
I know a guy near Ft Campbell that runs a surplus shop. Back in the 90s he ordered over 1,000 t-shirts to commemorate the Thunder and Lightning event. He proofed the shirts and took delivery of them with "Thunder and Lighting".
Didn't sell a single one.
tumblr_lhr80rSfOK1qfmhly.gif
Oh for the love of...

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
First it was "political" correctness now you want "spelling" correctness ? communication is overrated anyways...always got me in trouble !

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Trust me nothing inside's worth dying for.....what exactly is the spelling error here?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Trust me nothing inside's worth dying for.....what exactly is the spelling error here?
I was thinking the same thing !

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I was thinking the same thing !
Only word I could see any confusion on was possibly the spelling of dying which some incorrectly spell as dieing or dyeing.

dying is the progressive of die like lying is the progressive of lie....and thusly the correct spelling

Reactions: Delacroix

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Only word I could see any confusion on was possibly the spelling of dying which some incorrectly spell as dieing or dyeing.

dying is the progressive of die like lying is the progressive of lie....and thusly the correct spelling
Inside's. No such word.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I have probably some of the worst spelling and grammer ever but shouldnt it be

"inside is worth dying for" ?

·
Super Moderator
25,763 Posts
eye kin spel just fin.:twisted:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts