AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this pack of lovely new this morning...

White House Moves to Strangle U.S. Ammunition Supply

Seems that Brandon wants the Operating Contractor at Lake City, Winchester, to stop selling their overruns into the US market.

Don't know how they can make Winchester do that since it is written into their contract that they can sell the extra they make.

Winchester stands to lose a bunch of money.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Don't put anything past the government when it comes to taking away liberties or stealing money. Maybe the government will renegotiate the contract to include no civilian sales.

Reactions: corpsman5

·
Registered
718 Posts
Don't put anything past the government when it comes to taking away liberties or stealing money. Maybe the government will renegotiate the contract to include no civilian sales.
Or Winchester can refuse to sign another contract with the government when the current contract expires and then just shift everything to commercial sales. Make ammo cheap again!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The thing about this contract is that the US Government owns the equipment. Winchester owns the employees that operate the equipment.

I sure hope this is BS cause I need a couple more cases of 5.56

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Sorry Joey, my favorite round just happens to be called 30-06. I too enjoy playing with 5.56x45/.223 and all calibers are sacred per "shall noto be infringed", so I look forward to seen the law suit going to the supreme court and make you look even more like the dolt you are!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like several folks are chasing this down and it seems it was a trial balloon that someone sent up to check the AA fire.

Everyone involved is denying it or running for cover.

We'll see how long this lasts.

Don't sleep on this sucka".

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Small show today. One of the ammo guys had the 420rd cans of 556 62gr for $300 a can. Some guy came in and bought 5 of them. :censored:
PT Barnaum was right!
However, power to "em, $1500.00 to plunk down on bullets.
You go non-gender specific individual!

Then there's this.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
PT Barnaum was right!
However, power to "em, $1500.00 to plunk down on bullets.
You go non-gender specific individual!

Then there's this.
Fuck I love you quoting PT Barnum. Wait, did you see the Meme about the Enola LGBTQ? that was priceless. There's a Suck' er. born every second. Suck's to be us raising children in this shit.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Between March 1 and June 1, the IRS spent $700,000 on ammo from Vista Outdoor Sales.

Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot Technology

There are 20 federal agencies that are well armed. I know that the Department of Education is one of those agencies that is well armed.

Reactions: JeepFan

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
By the end of 2018, IRS Criminal Investigation has the following:

Pistols: 3,282
Revolvers: 4
Fully automatic
firearms: 15
Shotguns: 621
Rifles: 539
Pistol and revolver rounds:
3,151,500c
Fully automatic firearm
rounds: 56,000
Shotgun rounds: 367,750
Rifle rounds: 1,472,050
Aiming devices: 103
Specialized image enhancement
devices: 178
Tactical lighting: 10

None of that counts the other Federal agencies that the GAO report included. In total the Feds spent at least “$38.8 million on firearms, $325.9 million on ammunition, and $1.14 billion on tactical equipment—at least $1.5 billion in total—from fiscal years 2010 through 2017.”

·
Registered
23,254 Posts
Vaccination Extermination Part 2- get the shot or get shot.

I'd like to remind people that recombinant DNA has been around for quite some time, and the technology and techniques are constantly improving. This means (among other things) tailor made viruses that can target specific groups of people based on any number of traits.

Just wait till they start loading stuff into mosquito size drones.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Vaccination Extermination Part 2- get the shot or get shot.

I'd like to remind people that recombinant DNA has been around for quite some time, and the technology and techniques are constantly improving. This means (among other things) tailor made viruses that can target specific groups of people based on any number of traits.

Just wait till they start loading stuff into mosquito size drones.
10, you gonna make me get in the bunker and not come out.

·
Registered
23,254 Posts
There are so many apocalyptic dystopian nightmares headed our way its not even funny. It's a race between biological or technological.. my guess it's going to be a merger of both.. and they're working on ways to integrate computer chips into flesh and brain.

Biological horrors wrought by breaches at any one of thousands of 'research' labs which could be released 'by accident' or on purpose which may or may not be able to be controlled. The exceedingly wide array of AI and robotic projects that run the gamut from the tiny terrors I mentioned and even smaller nanobots that could be used for microsurgery.. or you know.. could glitch and self replicate, turning everything organic into quintillions of copies of itself ("The Grey Goo" scenario) Imagine being ripped apart at the cellular level.. all the way up to robots with copied human faces that are basically indistinguishable from its meaty counterpart. Now put that on something like the Tesla-bot.. a robot stronger and more agile than a human with a learning, hive mind system where individual bots share data. Oh and it can fight too.

Then there's the more rudimentary out of control govt screwing with things it can't truly control but thinks it can, right until the tire rolls away and bounces down the hill, causing all sorts of mayhem. Techno-totalitarianism is already a thing in China and the slobs on the Kapital Kill are drooling at the proliferation of cameras and the idea of social credit. You don't have to chase someone if you can disable their vehicle and lock their accounts with the push of a button. A cashless society is a slave society. We had a glimpse of how easily people were turned against friends and family with the goddamn 'vaccine' and as more and more evidence and data comes out.. there's not much of a reaction.. let alone apologies or learning moments like 'fuck maybe we should be mindful of others'.. wrong 'science' to follow, I guess.

Then we got the good ole fashioned food shortages.. the current fuel shortage.. people shortage.. hyperinflation... gonna be real spicy this summer. The chickens are coming home to roost and they all have Covid i mean bird flu.. Just wait till you see what that shit does to people long term. The info that's coming out now is just the tip of the iceberg. What my fear is what else is in there and what will happen when something is released that activates it.

People laugh at the idea of zombies, but wait till augmented people starve to death or glitch out and they become mobile meat puppets. Or regular ole hungry mobs surging through cities looking for anything they can scavenge or catch.oh yeah and lets not forget what might happen if the anti-depressants or anti psychotics ever stop flowing. Combine that with Facebook and/or Twitter getting turned off.. bigtime zombie scenario.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts