AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got lucky today when a friend offered me one to pay this years land taxes. Is a REAL early import with no import makings and all matching numbers for a 10/47 made gun from Fazakerly (sp?) Arsenal.

While it needs cleaning desperately, I do not think I did too bad paying HIS price of $250. I told him it was worth more, but he was firm that was all he would take for it as he was sure he was getting more than he paid for it.

Having fired one before, I can now say I have a rifle that kills at BOTH ends! LOL Think M44 with a HARD rubber butt plate.

·
Super Moderator
26,409 Posts
Cool! Got any pics?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
REal cool! Pics or it didn't happen!

Real original MkIVs are getting hard to find.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It happened, but unfortunately it happened to a dinosaur that does not know how to do 'pics'. That is why I had to take the PALM magazine to Ky to get it sawed in half and post the pics from that.

Taking and posting pics is a class I am going to take at the local library. Unfortunately they are still a couple of months away.

·
Super Moderator
26,409 Posts
Hawk45, posting pics is really not too difficult once you know how, if I can do it, anyone can.

I use photo bucket, but there are plenty of other free sites out there. To get the best results for weapon pictures, especially close ups, try and take them outside on a cloudy day with a camera that has at least 10 mega pixels. Down load the camera pics to your desktop, then pull up Photobucket (or another site), click browse, choose your pic, then upload. Once its uploaded, copy and paste the URL for forums in your post.
Sometimes its easier for someone to actually walk you through it.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Another option, you could always email your pics to someone who could host them for you. If you know how to attach pics to an email I could do it for you.

Reactions: JoeMomma

·
Super Moderator
26,409 Posts
Another option, you could always email your pics to someone who could host them for you. If you know how to attach pics to an email I could do it for you.
Yep, a few members have done this.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
With the new forum soft ware it is easy to put up a picture. Click the Insert image icon (picture in a frame) then click on the From Computer tab on the top of the pop up and then the Select File "Button" at the bottom of the popup and in the screen that pops up go to the pictures on your PC, select the picture file, double click on it or click the open button and upload it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts