AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Completed for DeltaDelta214 over on ARFCOM
Hope you like it Delta!
RMDYE told me to post some over here too don't exactly know where to post so just stuck them here in general

Russian Clone

Ron's Romanian build... not quite right he wants to retain his original grip so we are awaiting a USA Brake...

Blued Romanian Build

Milled Krink for PAS59 over on the Arf board

We are pretty proud of our work and look forward to future builds as well!

Kerry Kroger
Missouri Custom Armament (MCA)
Holden MO
MCA
[email:2vxcay0x][email protected][/email:2vxcay0x]

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I give Missouri Custom Armament two tumbs up, great guys to deal with!

Nice AK's! I would kill for the Krink

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are looking at a month and a half turn around time... but trying to shorten that we brought in two more guys to help out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cruzie27 said:
mmmmmmmmmm,... milled Krinks,....how much to pop one out for me in 5.56x45,..but set up to be SBR'ed at a later date?

kindly email me please
If you have your parts kit already, it can be done, the receivers are expensive however but are very nicely made...
E-mail me at [email protected] and we can discuss it... any business comms please use the business address. :grin: only way I can keep track... IM and E-mails from the forum go to my personal account...

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hey Kerry, if you want to post the pictures of my Tantal here, that'd be cool. I'm eager to see it, myself! :grin:

-GreatWarAZ

·
Registered
89 Posts
thanks for comming over guys. it will start to feel more like home. there is so many great people here its not funny. its like the best of the AK world form all over the place.

so whos blued Romanian? i like the wood. also the polished charging handle.
is thats DBARS?

Ronald

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
AFSOC said:
cruzie27 said:
mmmmmmmmmm,... milled Krinks,....how much to pop one out for me in 5.56x45,..but set up to be SBR'ed at a later date?

kindly email me please
If you have your parts kit already, it can be done, the receivers are expensive however but are very nicely made...
E-mail me at [email protected] and we can discuss it... any business comms please use the business address. :grin: only way I can keep track... IM and E-mails from the forum go to my personal account...
5.56x45 uses a 74 reciever with 7.62 trunnion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts