AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(SPF to docak47) LAST ONE! DDR AK74 virgin original barrel, Best German 5.45 quality! Undrilled, uncut...

New DDR Virgin 5.45 Bbl! (Item #3)

Up for sale is my last brand-new East German military 5.45 x 39 barrel with chrome-lined bore in excellent unissued condition, uncut and undrilled, blued finish, perfect bore and crown, exactly as issued to DDR armorers. Ready for your build, or perfect as a spare... Best military barrel ever offered in this caliber!
See pics for markings; Suhl proof, journal diameters, and more. The images are of the exact barrel being offered. These aren't cheap, but you know exactly what you are getting.

$625
SPF to docak47 with discount available for prompt payment! (see below). Plus actual shipping cost, no more than $30 priority 3-day w/insurance.

Bump with price reduction, $625 SPF to docak47(prompt payment nets a further $25 off, so $600 if payment is sent within 24 hrs of your "I'll take it") USPS insured shipping is additional, Thanks!

DSC_0177C.jpg DSC_0189C.jpg DSC_0183C.jpg DSC_0190C.jpg DSC_0174C.jpg

New bits, kits, and pieces listed 2015...

Special! send funds within 24 hrs for a $25 discount!!!

Hi folks, I've been away for quite a while, but I'm back again, with a few critical parts and kits to sell... I am the same Five Four Five that always found the best Soviet wood AND hard to find items, and I'm now going to be offering kits and other parts... Stay tuned for more items that I'll be selling in the next few weeks!

Up for sale are several rare and hard to find parts kits and accessories for guns issued from the 1970's to the 1990's
Please post "I'll take it" per Forum rules and follow up with a PM, in your PM, be sure to let me know:
1) Your on-line name, as posted.
2) Real name and address for postal delivery by Priority Mail or other agreed to option, if a larger/bulky item (I will work with you on options as long as they are provided with a tracking number per Forum rules).
3) Item number from these new 2015 listings.
I will reply with the actual shipping costs and payment info, either discrete PP (+3%) or Postal Money Order, and an order acknowledgment.
4) FFL dealer information (one that will accept shipments from non-FFL holder, for items with receivers in the sale).

Please, no requests for sales or shipping outside the lower 48, and no sales to states or localities where any of the parts in a kit and/or item offered are banned.

Contact me for combined shipping on multiple items, etc.

Please note that I can accept Postal Money Orders or incredibly discrete PP only! If you need to send any other form of payment it will be subject to delay until deposit can be made and funds have cleared, thanks!

Thanks for looking, and I hope I can help you equip your valuable builds and collections!

-Five Four Five

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
I read this a couple times, am I missing the price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump with price reduction, $675 (prompt payment nets a further $25 off, so $650 if payment is sent within 24 hrs of your "I'll take it") USPS insured shipping is additional, Thanks!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Items 1 and 2 were sold earlier on separate posts.

Bump for anyone who needs one of these and just figured out how much they are getting refunded today!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Friday bump with final price reduction, $625 for prompt (24 hr) payment via discreet PP +3% and shipping only. All other terms, please see original post, thanks!

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
the gentleman i sent your way didn't want it?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Five Four Five....you are my hero. You used to have the most incredible stuff back in 09' ish, and it looks like you STILL do. Thanks for bringng this stuff to the forums

Reactions: evolixsurf
1 - 14 of 14 Posts