AK Rifles banner

Larry Vickers East German MPi-AKS-74NK

11K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  AZAK 
#1 ·
Awesome video Larry! Check it out>>>>

#12 ·
Thanks for posting that OP.

Mine is approved to be an SBR, but just a pile of parts at the moment. Nice to see some inspiration.

#21 ·
I do not like to post collections over the internet

but if you have been around the building sites you will have seen my work on Gunco, weaponeer, weaponsguild, roderus etc

but since you felt the need to call me out here are few examples

those were relatively easy projects
I through in the latest build - Swiss PE-57 do any of you have a homebuild PE-57???? or stg 57

I am in the process of building ( not assembling) up 3 East German MPi-69 22lr rifles, the one pictured here is MPI 69 # 2 this rifle front end came from APEX last spring, Kit # 1 came complete except for the receiver from AWO 15 years ago, Kit # 3 converted barrel with homebuild magazine guides

lets see your builds

#25 ·
I previously posted, I do not post finish builds or collections
Brag about how awesome your collection is, yet have a rule against sharing pictures of the good stuff.
How convenient.

I do not know who you are, but I am not gonna fall for your BS
My BS of wanting to see pieces from your collection that would make LV have a wet dream? No, it's me that's not falling for your BS.

obviously you are president of the Larry Vickers Club, if I offended your Idol , I am sorry If I hurt your SJW feelings.
I don't think you offended him as I doubt he knows you exist. Of course if you really did have such an awesome EG AK collection, there's a decent possibility that he'd be willing to feature it in a video.

The bottom line is if you're going to brag on an internet forum about how your collection is better than another's, then be willing to post pictures for others to enjoy. If you're not willing to share because of some security fear, then just don't bring it up at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.