AK Rifles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody please explain to me why Arsenal first offered a "converted" .410 Saiga (SGL-41) for $600, then now released an "unconverted" Saiga 12 shotgun for $530? These can already be had on GB for $500 shipped.

I was really thinking they would release a converted S12 in the $650 - $700 range. Oh well. :roll:

· Registered
119 Posts
saern said:
their pretty much out of the ak-biz. arsenal las vegas hasn't imported any new parts for k-var it's just a matter of moments before there doors close.
Hmmm...that is quite a prediction. So, you are saying that K-Var is going to close it's doors or Arsenal? And, why do you believe this?

· Registered
2,012 Posts
i say k-var will be out of the ak biz unless arsenal Las Vegas gets off its ass and starts importing parts again. k-var has been out of stock on most of its desirable parts for years now. An that will not change unless Arsenal LV replenishes parts for their own production or at the very least starts producing its own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.