AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Bulgarian parts are indeed starting to dry up.

· Registered
4,321 Posts
yeah I got the email, read about that rifle, and hit delete. what a bunch of BS. On top of that, they will sell the original stock for 2x what its worth as well.

· Registered
1,907 Posts
Yeah, it's sad if people order it thinking that.

Anyway, I think they look pretty terrible. Not to mention that I wouldn't even consider adding that much to the LOP, but I suppose there are people out there that might prefer it.

· Registered
677 Posts
HAHA glad I am not the only one that thinks so highly of this rifle and its wonderful buttstock. How hideous... Its sad they are even selling it like that - Id rather have a collapsing m4 stock than that thing and that is saying a lot.

· Registered
3,582 Posts
If they could import some Russian 100 series folders somehow ,someway, they would make a fortune..

· Registered
3,098 Posts
WARNING!

Don’t be a victim of unethical companies that sell you rifles put together from used, sub-standard, after-market parts as new rifles.
What you get when you buy from other companies:
• Used parts kits added to substandard receivers and barrels

• Parts that have already been used beyond their expected life span

• New Parts that are reverse engineered to look somewhat like the originals but do not offer the same quality, durability and functionality

• Rifles assembled using un-orthodox, non-standard manufacturing techniques that will not pass QA acceptance of real AK factories

• Rifles that will not pass any of the original factory gauges (none of the real manufacturers will release those rifles due to safety guidelines and liabilities)

• The embarrassment of owning of a crappy rifle
lol

· Registered
677 Posts
Andyman said:
WARNING!

Don’t be a victim of unethical companies that sell you rifles put together from used, sub-standard, after-market parts as new rifles.
What you get when you buy from other companies:
• Used parts kits added to substandard receivers and barrels

• Parts that have already been used beyond their expected life span

• New Parts that are reverse engineered to look somewhat like the originals but do not offer the same quality, durability and functionality

• Rifles assembled using un-orthodox, non-standard manufacturing techniques that will not pass QA acceptance of real AK factories

• Rifles that will not pass any of the original factory gauges (none of the real manufacturers will release those rifles due to safety guidelines and liabilities)

• The embarrassment of owning of a crappy rifle
lol
HAHAHA

· Registered
330 Posts
Any way to remove the trunion from that thing and reinstall it into the rifle and make a real side folder?

Arsenal makes the side folder stock just no the hardware.

Folks around here like turbothis are on their way to making the trunnion parts.

We could be in business with 100 series side folders that are US compliance parts soon.

Yeeehaw!

· Registered
3,098 Posts
SergeK said:
What am I missing here?

Look at the side-folder. See how its ass end sticks out of the receiver instead of being integrated inside the receiver? It is basically a copy of a real one made to mount on to a fixed stock trunnion rifle. It is alright for shooters, but selling that rifle, at that price to collectors is irresponsible. (especially since they don't mention that feature at all in the description)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.