AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine bought one of these, and I thought it would be perfect for the Krink. The long interior pocket will hold two 45 rounders, and the two outside pockets will hold eight 30 round mags. With the stock folded, there is plenty of room for the Krink, and whatever else you might want to put in it like food, water, med kit ect.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Where ? I need two :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
25,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
andrew10736 said:
Where ? I need two :twisted:
http://www.specopstech.com/store/comers ... oduct=1549

Its the extended version. Even though its on backorder so I can"t post a pic, I would also get the divider for it.
These were designed for SOG chopper crews as a "bailout" bag and it will hold a broken down M4 (14 inch barrel) with mags ect.
Some guys are using these in theater right now as a bailout bag for Hummers, RG31s ect.

·
Registered
696 Posts
SKD Tac has them in stock now. www.skdtac.com. They don't have the big divider though. I ordered one in Multicam this morning after seeing this thread and another over on M4Carbine.net

Spooky

·
Super Moderator
25,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The bag in MC does not come cheap, but the ones in CT are not that bad. I don"t have my divider yet (backordered), but its worth the extra $10 IMO.

·
Super Moderator
25,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Smilodon said:
Do you think the Yugo M-92 would fit as well? Since it is a wee-bit longer. 10"barrel vs. 8".
I think it will as I have a little room left in the bag with mine. Be sure to get the extended bag though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts