AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking forward to seeing you Guys this year, who's planning to make it in October?

·
Registered
216 Posts
I've got a wedding rehearsal to attend on Friday and a wedding to attend on Saturday. I figure it's not worth going on Sunday so I'll be sitting this one out.

·
Banned
950 Posts
I went a few years ago. I'll go again. It's always worth the trip even if you just pick up some small parts and stuff. Sure you can buy stuff online likely far easier and cheaper but it isn't as fun.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone who would like to, we'll meet up in front of Copes at 12:00 on Saturday

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
I will be there on Saturday meeting with some Vendors. Not sure where we are staying as I just found out last minute and our normal hotel is booked up- we may just stay in Elizabethtown and drive all the way up...

Johno when are we going to do Red Lobster? :D

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We usually do Red Lobster on Friday night but we can do it Saturday night instead

·
Registered
188 Posts
Will be up for the entire thing. Will be staying closer in this time around. Johno, let me know about red lobster - should be able to make it this time around since we are staying in the same town I think. Otherwise will see you all in front of Copes at noon on Sat.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'll be there on Friday touring the dealer areas, and to watch the evening show.

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
Will try real hard this time.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I will Friday most of Saturday and Sunday.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I'll be there for set-up day and Friday-gotta leave early Saturday morning though.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I met up today with Herabe, AK74Dad, Harlan and Brick. Had a great time tailgating in the parking lot. Be sure to meet up in front of Copes Distributing tomorrow at noon

1 - 20 of 29 Posts