AK Rifles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...matching numbers, etc. So with the barrel ban, the number of kits with original barrels must be shrinking. So would I be wrong to say/think that kits with original barrels and matching numbers should hold their value?

· Premium Member
10,416 Posts
Ranger-Medic said:
...matching numbers, etc. So with the barrel ban, the number of kits with original barrels must be shrinking. So would I be wrong to say/think that kits with original barrels and matching numbers should hold their value?
I would think so.

· Banned
16,199 Posts
I hope so too. But it seems the building of AK variants by home builders and specialty builders has diminished a lot. The cheap retail rifles tend to drive down prices in general. IMHO
The collector or authentic crowd will look for original kits and rifles but not sure that will hold prices. I enjoy the building journey so I guess it is not a big deal. Hard to value a nice original Bulgarian triangle sidefolder or fixed stock kit kit when you can buy a fixed stock one (with US barel) for $379 shipped. Dunno what the future holds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.