AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an AK47 that was manufactured in the Khyber Pass regions.
It is chambered in 5.45x39 or as they cal it... triple 2. (222).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
wow awesome! so strange seein a 5.45 mag coming out of a milled underfolder!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It kinda is... The gas block and all other features are type 3 features. So when you see it. you expect a 7.62 mag.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its actually the English alphabet and yes, they mark the guns according to the base rifle they are copying.
Chinese markings on Chinese copies, Russian markings on Russian copies and so on and so forth.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Its actually the English alphabet and yes, they mark the guns according to the base rifle they are copying.
Chinese markings on Chinese copies, Russian markings on Russian copies and so on and so forth.
That does not explain the English markings ? The semi-automatic marking is also puzzling !

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Why does it say semi automatic on the receiver?
The higher grade "forgeries" typically copy markings very closely. I read that most of the fighters actually hate the Khyber guns and avoid them at all costs- which is why they go to such lengths to copy the guns.

This one is extremely confusing though. They're copying an American model for starters, and of course the caliber is the strangest part of all. The only ones I've seen in 5,45 were the AKSU copies, obviously because of the head douche OBL. Still though, most of the insanely good AKSU forgeries I've seen were chambered in 7,62 like the one pictured

This one just doesn't make sense. Has anyone seen any 5,45 ones that were not AKSU clones?

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As I said. If the base rifle they are copying has those markings... They will copy it. Someone must have tried to brand the rifle as their own and thats why its marked that way.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes. There are a few but most people have them chambered in 7.92x33 using AK mags. its was a popular caliber.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts