AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys trying to get somewhat of a price check on a khyber ak kit with all matching numbers and new chrome lined barrel. Cant seem to find anywhere on the net for a price on a khyber kit. I know some sites like ak builder were offering them at one time but i cant seem to remember what they were going for. Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Technical Advisor
16,108 Posts
What country of origin? If it's all matching why call it a khyber kit?
+1., misused term.
More like a kit with a left side triangle folder....

I thought the AKBuilder triangle folder kits were like $575 +/- ???

Akbuilder sells the triangle folder for $195 +/- shipped. Then a kit is needed with a chrome populated barrel $450-$500.

Parts Kits :: Kits With Barrels Installed :: Polish 7.62x39 Fixed Stock Parts Kit with Headspaced New 16" Chrome Lined US Barrel - AK-Builder.com

Furniture :: Buttstocks :: Triangle Sidefolding Stock Set - AK-Builder.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry guys about the vague info, im pretty sure it is polish but it comes with a triangle folder with all matching numbers. AK builder were selling them as a "khyber" kit including the folding triangle stock. I cant for the life of me remember what they were going for. I know a khyber kit is a jumble of leftover battlefield pick ups but essentially would be an AKM with a triangle folding stock.

AK blue that price you said was what i was thinking around just double checking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts