AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
The grips can get pretty high when they are in nice shape. That one doesn't look so great. Just make sure you go the AOW route if you pick it up.
I have always wanted a Tec 9 since I was a kid, after some research the KG 9 looks more appealing for the collection.. Started watching them 6 months ago. You can get a clean almost new Tec series for $400 or less. Mags on the other hand are few and far between except the aftermarket crap that never works. A real KG9 will pull $1000 in used shape, a new one will go for $1200-$1700 depending on the day.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The grips can get pretty high when they are in nice shape. That one doesn't look so great. Just make sure you go the AOW route if you pick it up.
I have always wanted a Tec 9 since I was a kid, after some research the KG 9 looks more appealing for the collection.. Started watching them 6 months ago. You can get a clean almost new Tec series for $400 or less. Mags on the other hand are few and far between except the aftermarket crap that never works. A real KG9 will pull $1000 in used shape, a new one will go for $1200-$1700 depending on the day.

I was looking to get a new sbr. I got a phone call Friday I got a suppressed 10/22 I bid on. :) $450.00 on a form 5 now. I have to get the numbers off it and send in my form 4. I don't know what I will do with two of them It was so cheap I could not pass it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts