AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
I might be repeating what you already know, but the KBar is a knife that every self respecting AK FORUM member should own. I've got 2. One that I bought for myself, and another that my dad gave me after 20 years of hard (civilian) use. It still carries an edge. I'm not a big knife freak but also like the next generation KBar. http://www.knivesplus.com/KABAR-NEXT-GE ... NIVES.HTML It's next on my list, AFTER the 2K more 5.45 ammo, 4 gallons of muratic acid, some ceramic body armor, and 50 lbs of uncle ben's instant rice. :grin:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I also have 2. One is beat up (been there, done that) from my USMC days. The other is NIB. Been that way for over 20 years. NOS, I guess you'd call it. :grin:

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
bthorn said:
I might be repeating what you already know, but the KBar is a knife that every self respecting AK FORUM member should own. I've got 2. One that I bought for myself, and another that my dad gave me after 20 years of hard (civilian) use. It still carries an edge. I'm not a big knife freak but also like the next generation KBar. http://www.knivesplus.com/KABAR-NEXT-GE ... NIVES.HTML It's next on my list, AFTER the 2K more 5.45 ammo, 4 gallons of muratic acid, some ceramic body armor, and 50 lbs of uncle ben's instant rice. :grin:
what's the acid for? :confused:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
the KBar is a knife that every self respecting AK FORUM member should own
I whole completely agree! The KBAR is like the 1911A1 & the Ma Deuce, there's very little one can do to improve upon it.
I have one & a Cold Steel Tanto that is great but my KBAR is #1. there are alot of other fine knives out there but a KBAR does anything you need it to do & has done so for almost 70 years.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
i have my uncles knife from Korea and my fathers from vietnam, both are great.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
skyugo said:
bthorn said:

What exactly do you want to do with 4 gallons of Hydrochloric Acid? Moat?

Burns like hell, I should know.

And what about the Fairbarn-Sykes Knife? No love?

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
skyugo said:
That's obvious...

Its either to keep the pool up and running during the SHTF time...

...or to etch the blood of your enemy off the driveway...
You got to have a clean driveway... :grin:

KyAKGuy

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
does a good job of disolving organic material from what I hear

·
Registered
978 Posts
bottle +muratic acid + aluminum shavings + tobasco sauce + hose.........this will clear out ANYTHING, including your front yard. Great for zombies. Old army MRE heaters work, but are much more expensive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts