AK Rifles banner

Kalashnikov Chaos shotgun

8K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Wyo Wolverine 
#1 ·
Kalashnikov USA is coming out with a shotgun similar to the Mossberg Shockwave. Thing is ugly.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Rectangle

See less See more
#3 ·
The more the merrier.

That being said.. it's just..kinda there. The handguard is what kills it for me.. boring ass AR looking crap. Better hope it doesn't heat up. If it was classic Kalash or outlandishly weird, it would appeal to me. Make it memorable like this:

It looks like it might take proprietary magazines. I can appreciate the utilitarian approach, but it's got a lot of competition out there and the price point is going to be a determining factor going forward.

#5 ·
The more the merrier.

That being said.. it's just..kinda there. The handguard is what kills it for me.. boring ass AR looking crap. Better hope it doesn't heat up. If it was classic Kalash or outlandishly weird, it would appeal to me. Make it memorable like this:

It looks like it might take proprietary magazines. I can appreciate the utilitarian approach, but it's got a lot of competition out there and the price point is going to be a determining factor going forward.
It has to be tacticool because that is the “in” thing these days.

Reactions: 10Gauge
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.