AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the recent release of AK47 The Grim Reaper (2nd Ed), another book which was released about a month back is Martin Brayley's Kalashnikov AK47 Series The 7.62 x 39MM Assault Rifle in Detail (ISBN978 1 84797 483 9). It seems to have been somewhat eclipsed by G.R. The book measures 12 x 9 inches and is 128 pages. Photos are primarily in color and of good quality. I pre-ordered my copy on Amazon back in May, and it was released the last week of July. The book covers only the AK47 as produced in 7.62 x 39mm by the former East Bloc, and foreign nations. The title hints at this being the first of possibly other volumes to be released at a future date. I think the book was about $32.00/delivered when I got it. There seems to be reasonably decent coverage on both the weapons and accessories for same. In no way can it compare with G.R., but it might be worth adding to one's library if you like reference books. Had not read of any mention of this book on the Forum, so thought I would bring it to the Membership's attention.

·
Registered
319 Posts
51j+xF+U5LL._AA160_.jpg

I have that one, but for the price I like other options better

1 - 2 of 2 Posts