AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to say i love K-var,...never once had anything to complain about,..great customer service,..great part selection,..and they have patients with there customers.

for instance,..some dumbass (me) wanted a plum US made upper and lower handguards and a pistol grip to match,.....so a complete stock set is orderd from there site,...shortly after completeing the order i reaized what a jack ass i was,..i only needed the three pieces not four :doh:

so i called and gave them the order id and asked them to cancel it,.. and also told them the parts i wanted,...and they said ok,..we will get it done first thing in the morring.(i always seem to call when they are about half way out of the door to go home)

i know they are not on the fourm here but i just wanted to give them a big +1

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
I love K-Var too ... :twisted:
I just hate the shipping charges, $10 shipping on something like a firing pin is just stupid ... :neutral:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah they kick ass,..i havent figured out how to play with the shipping,..which is why i refered to myself as a dumb ass before.
i know im not the smartest,.. but i can lift heavy things

but yeah 10 bucks for a 5.45 BSE kinda hurts,..crap,. i have to call them tomorrow and have them throw in a BSE with the stock set,..err,..handguards and pistol grip

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Nothing wrong with K-VAR, they get items others cant for a reasonable price, all their stuff is new, and they ship quickly. Hard to beat that. :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts