AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
near future. Big discussion going on about the near future replacement of the 5.45 round. Even though the new AN 94 (that is not even fielded yet) uses the 5.45 :twisted: Discuss!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Of course 5,45mm will be replaced (someday), but right now the russian federation hasn't even got enough funds for anything.....let alone an operation like they did the last time they transferred calibers...

Don't forget even 5,56mm is up for replacement, just like 7,62x51 used to be for the infantry rifles...or 30-06 for that matter...Calibers are always up for replacement for as long as they are R&D units....

·
Registered
589 Posts
The waterheads strike again.

My favorites -

"Isn't my Tapco-fucked rifle cool!"

"AR vs. AK?"

"5.45 is doomed!"

:lol:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
No worries here :wink:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I heard this on another forum.....9mm 124 JHP will kick the ass of a 230gr .45 FMJ any day......... :roll: :roll: :goof: :twisted:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
:lol: and monkeys will fly out of my ass.

·
Registered
374 Posts
CornFedHusker said:
The waterheads strike again.

My favorites -

"Isn't my Tapco-fucked rifle cool!"

"AR vs. AK?"

"5.45 is doomed!"

:lol:
What EXACTLY is a waterhead?Is it a tactical rail mount laser squirtgun?
Will it replace a grenade launcher.Spetnatz?
:goof:

G

·
0 Posts
Come on, you guys know you miss it. Three threads on the first page of AK GD forum on the great mag deal at Centerfire 4 mags for $20.00 :twisted:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
The AN-94 is doomed. It is far too complex to manufacture, and even harder for soldiers to understand. It will be stuck only with special units, if it even keeps in production. The lack of money not only means no cal. changes, it also means few expensive guns.

Wish there was one of those that was NFA though. Two rounds with the exact same POI is tastey. A gun that technically defies physics.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I guess the AR side started this? I'm sure they'll be telling people, Russia will be buying M4's too. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
No1Here said:
I guess the AR side started this? I'm sure they'll be telling people, Russia will be buying M4's too. :lol:
Expect the furniture will be plum instead of coyote tan! :lol:

·
Banned
4,277 Posts
Nothing like reading what the mall ninijis, doll playing, wannabes have to say on subjects they are cluelss about

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I just reread my reply and realised it may have sounded a bit condensending to HueyCrewChief...wasn't intended man.

By the way, does anyone have a link to this discussion of arfcom?

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
I have a picture of the new round that will replace the 5.45, here it is next to that punie!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like the
" My wasr outshoots veprs and arsenals all the time" comments and the "Difference between wasr-x and sar-x" " Best AK for under $XXX " threads.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
hank_612 said:
I like the
" My wasr outshoots veprs and arsenals all the time" comments and the "Difference between wasr-x and sar-x" " Best AK for under $XXX " threads.
" My wasr outshoots veprs and arsenals all the time", I could see that happening, even though it would probably only mean the guy with a WASR was a good shot and the guy with the nice AK was a really crappy shot

1 - 20 of 25 Posts