AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I saw a film clip on the news of the Police removing a full sized Glock from the scene. Reportedly the weapon used.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I can see it already at the Democratic convention....a moment of silence for (the guy's name) and all victims of gun violence.
Sorry some nut job killed him.
Really I am but I'm interested to see if it will be used at the convention as a statement against guns.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Glock Holiday said:
I can see it already at the Democratic convention....a moment of silence for (the guy's name) and all victims of gun violence.
Sorry some nut job killed him.
Really I am but I'm interested to see if it will be used at the convention as a statement against guns.
Why do I have a feeling that this story involves improper penis insertion into someone's wife?

And an accompanying feeling that its unlikely we'll hear much, if anything, about that.

The shooter had a target, thus the shooter had a reason, but now the shooter is dead...
which is rather convenient, regarding his motivation.

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The shooter screw up heading to Grant county. :smile: They dont mess around. It and the county I live in are "old School" You mess around one way or another you soon will not be around. They pass out prison time like its candy here and there if you screw up.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I am putting my tinfoil hat on right now.....OK ...I bet the chairman had the goods on the Klintons . One call does it all .

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
News said he went nuts at work and tagged a wall with something. He got fired and went nuts. Why could he not just man'd up and shot himself in the parking lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts