AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from a trip out to my family's farm/hunting ground. While there, I had to empty a mag through my Tantal built by jnewt. I had never fired a 5.45 rifle before.

I am in love. A hotbarrel faux-brake without a baffle and the recoil was still sissyproof. I need more 5.45 rifles...and more 5.45 ammo.

·
Registered
698 Posts
CornFedHusker said:
from a trip out to my family's farm/hunting ground. While there, I had to empty a mag through my Tantal built by jnewt. I had never fired a 5.45 rifle before.

I am in love. A hotbarrel faux-brake without a baffle and the recoil was still sissyproof. I need more 5.45 rifles...and more 5.45 ammo.
Cornfedhusker, I can see it didn't take you long to see why the 5.45 is really alot better round than the mortar round of 7.62x39. While I own plenty of 47 caliber rifles The 5.45 is got to be the favorite. It really improves the AK alot by the follow up shots to the increase accuratecy. , Sounds like you had a great day...... Wardawg

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dieter - today's tally leaves me with 1070 rounds of 5.45 FMJ. I still need more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts