AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it seems every time I travel abroad there is some kind of incident or war. This time the conflict in Georgia was the obvious talking point at every beer garden and bar.

We went to Wroclaw Poland to have my daughter baptized. The ceremony was small and intimate with only the closest family in attendance.

It was great as always. The economic boom that is hitting Poland is amazing. It's currency continues to gain on the dollar US and even the Euro.

Plus guys I have to tell you the place is so full of pretty girls, wow it is a trust. My wife always gets a kick out of taking me downtown and myself being dumbfounded by the shear numbers of pretty ladies.

Here is a wiki on the city I was in. This is my third trip but man it was cool.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wroc%C5%82aw
if you ever get a chance to go there DO IT!!!!!!!!!!.

Of course there are some hints of the former commy past. like this thing being used as a road sign. HOLY MIG 21!!!!!! batman!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus it is funny to see things like this too. granted it is no different than any big city but this was in a parking lot of a dorm at the polytechnic. Which by the way he have a member here who went to this school.

Speaking of cars it takes $85 to fill this massive car up with benzine. All 1.1 liters of raw power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a pic of my two Polish girls just to brag.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Did you say Hi to my family while you were there??

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
dude :shock:

pretty lady, more pics?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just_Parker said:

pretty lady, more pics?
I'll check to see if she minds.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
The company I work for has two manufacturing plants in Wroclaw (2 of 28 scattered over Europe, APAC, and the Americas). Wroclaw is a nice place and the people are friendly.

Nice looking Polish girls you have there!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I was in Poland a few months ago and I still cannot believe how many hot girls live in that country. It's ass soup.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Tyrvidar said:
ak_nut said:
Did you say Hi to my family while you were there??
you're Polish?
Yes sir...with a tan..My mom is polish and my grandmother was in consintration camps..My mom just got her us citizonship..

Now my dad ..thats another story..He's a beener

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just_Parker said:

pretty lady, more pics?
Ok here she is with the father in law along with our daughter's
Godmother

Here is one for all you guys this is about as much as i can get away with posting.
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
446 Posts
:shock: oh my you lucky dog. :grin: everybody ought to have mig21 in there front yard. :lol:

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Very cool pics, and a beautiful family!

Last time I was on the continent of Europe, it was the Cold War and there was no way I was getting to Poland.

I've heard from a couple people it's a great place.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Templar said:
Very cool pics, and a beautiful family!

Last time I was on the continent of Europe, it was the Cold War and there was no way I was getting to Poland.

I've heard from a couple people it's a great place.

:thumbsup:
+1 Cool Pics! You have a very nice family! Thanks for sharing the pics! It makes our forum much closer when we can match faces and families to usernames! We AK enthusiast need to stick together and let everyone know we are good family oriented people who love the USA :grin:

T :wink:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
saern said:
You got the rear 3 pin trunnion :razz:
yup
just need to source the folding front site and figure out if i can use a differnt carrier with a bulgy 223 bolt for the build plus I need to have a barrel made for this project.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
score! oh and nice Beryl parts too

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
saern said:
according to ted marshal the folding front site is experimental and is in field test stage.
according to my source at radom the folding front site is a production part used on some of the beryl rifles for sale to the Polish army and standard production on the ISPC Beryl sporter rifle. They are currently out of stock.

the vertical grips are no longer made and look to stay that way.

FWIW.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts