AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Don't worry about the Dupe Police here,they've been beaten into submission :wink:

BTW,thanks for the link!

·
Registered
89 Posts
i was talking to the guys about this last week when Jeff sent me the link to the pics. there is some awsome stuff there thats for sure. sad part is allot of the stuff could be transferable. the mg42 are so sweet. allot of nice stuff. i would love to take that tour. i told John i wish he would have had a better camera. i wanted a high res of that picture so i could use it for my walll paper.

Ronald

edit:

i wonder how many of those were taken off some vet. some of the older stuff could be bringback. i realy would like the story on 3/4 of them.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
IN RANGE inc said:
ATF shiiiiiiiiiit. JOHNO has been taking pics in my safe room again.
I'll be sure to bring my camera when I come up in a couple Months! :grin:

·
Registered
89 Posts
its the ATF Tech branch.

Ronald

edit:

so as who owns them, since there Govt and our tax $$$ pay them does that mean we own them?

i didnt ask John were the atf picked them up from.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think that I just wet myself! :shock: I am in awe!

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Many of those look like semi auto weapons, the AKS-762 and MAK-90s for example. So are these to be destroyed, or to be returned eventually, or what?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Q-gunner2 said:
Many of those look like semi auto weapons, the AKS-762 and MAK-90s for example. So are these to be destroyed, or to be returned eventually, or what?
an auction would be cool

·
Registered
101 Posts
Please clue me in. Are those confiscated weapons or samples that have been sent to ATF for some kind of approvals? Or is it a museum? Or what,a government basement Knob Creek? And yes, an auction would be great (hahahahahahaha). Let's see that happen.

Thanks, Gary

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dredd223 said:
Please clue me in. Are those confiscated weapons or samples that have been sent to ATF for some kind of approvals?
No, I believe it's just a reference collection. Many of the guns shown are super rare (early ARs, Liberator pistol, Stoner 63, etc), while others would be nearly impossible for citizens to acquire, legally or illegally (Chinese QBZ-95 bullpup, Neostead shotgun).

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Tabuk!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts