AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would get one before Novembers election, found many .223 deals (I will have to get one of them too I suppose)
but not many 7.62x39

so heres the one I got:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =105045733

how do you like yours?

cant put a donkey dick front grip on it, but wonder if you did have one on, would a drum fit in?

Think I will change out the wood for russian with palm swells and add a sling swivel to the rear or rear side, whats best?

Have bulgarian waffle mags for it.

Cant wait!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Drum works great in mine! Plus it REALLY makes the liberals upset. LOL

Something about a 'pistol' that has a 100 round drum magazine that upsets folks! :twisted:

As to the sling swival I have the rear one and like it. Put a good sling on it and extend it fully it is almost like having a stock on it.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:confused: Not bad, picked it up, replaced wood and added a krink comp, problem it jammed 3-4 times per the two 30 rd mags I used. Fired the chambered round, then bolt stuck to the rear failing to feed next round easy fix, recycle bolt, but should work out of the box. Needs a break in I think. Came with 4 mags (dealer added) a used egyptian, two new romanian, and a new bulgarian. (the used egyptian and new bulgarian mags were what I used with Romanian hot shot ammo)

No 5 rd mag, no sling, just a fold open manual and test target.

all in all I work the bug out, should be nice after I add a rear sling swivel and have it feed correctly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts