AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....technically. I ordered a new WASR-10 AK from Classic Firearms for $ 279 yesterday.

BUT....my ammo arrived today.

Sunday I ordered 500 rds of Wolf AK 7.62x39 122 HP from Cheaperthandirt - total price with delivery $86.

Pricey? Yeah, but it was available. I maybe could have done a bit better, but with the AK's arrival likely before the weekend, I wanted a stash of ammo on hand to at least try it out.

Just waiting for the extra 30 rd Bulgarian mag to arrive. If all goes according to plan, I have a suspicion I might burn that 500 rounds before noon. Then I can go ammo shopping again online that night :twisted:

Being a handgun guy all these years, this could be an interesting experience I'm looking forward to.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Congrats Shootist!Good luck with the HP ammo,some AKs have problems digesting it.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
got a link?,....im on the hunt for a WASR-10

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
yep this is what i am after,.. this guy right here

now i just need a way to cough up 300 bucks,...or for someone to buy the stuff i have listed and this little guy is gonna be mine

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
cruzie27 said:
yep this is what i am after,.. this guy right here

now i just need a way to cough up 300 bucks,...or for someone to buy the stuff i have listed and this little guy is gonna be mine
since when or WASR's hard to find? or do you want it like that for the stock?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts