AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a idea, maybe good ole Josh could be more welcomed over here if he is going to continue building? It seemed he got alot of flack on the other site from alot of impatient types. I noticed he lost his dealer/team member status a while back, and got the feeling the powers at be wanted him to finish up his obligations AND MAKE HIMSELF SCARCE over their. I also noticed that Duke-Nukem and other are advertising builds...I know it will be a matter or time before the wrath of the penguin stops that. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I believe that that is a great idea. Somebody might even have already spoken to Josh. :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I'd say,by the time we go public you'll see alot of the old Guys here! :grin:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Thats KFs decision,but last I heard it was going to be as soon as SEAK III is complete.But who knows,it may be sooner.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hi everyone.

I still have a build with Josh. In June I traded a Russian AKM parts kit for an AKS74 build and was given the impression that the work would be done right after I sent him the parts. In August I checked with him and he said September. It's February and I'm still waiting. I have waited patiently for my build because of Josh's reputation for excellent quality work.

I hope this doesn't come across as bashing because that's not my intention. I just wanted to make the point that if some people are upset with him, I think they have a valid reason.

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
I think Josh knew he got in over his head. I've talked to him on the phone and he's working dilligently to clear up his remaining backlog.

Hang in there.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Mike_F said:
Hi everyone.

I still have a build with Josh. In June I traded a Russian AKM parts kit for an AKS74 build and was given the impression that the work would be done right after I sent him the parts. In August I checked with him and he said September. It's February and I'm still waiting. I have waited patiently for my build because of Josh's reputation for excellent quality work.

I hope this doesn't come across as bashing because that's not my intention. I just wanted to make the point that if some people are upset with him, I think they have a valid reason.
He has an AKS74 of mine as well. I have a good feeling we'll see our 74s' very soon.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Damn, you're here! There go all the good deals in the Market Place! :sad:

just kidding :grin: Welcome aboard!

Jugrunner said:
Hmmmmmm .... I resemble that remark ... :twisted:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Old Guys ??? ..... Ok Boyz ... Lets rock !!

I want pics on everything ... Data base that includes all variants (Tokoi like) ... a good mag ID photo library w/arsenal marks ... Pics of field gear (bayos and canvas and other stuff) ... All the latest stuff at the best prices, plenty of ammo for sale and TravisAasen to send everyone a new mag in a bag ...

Ya'll should have this done in a couple of days ... I'll come back and check on you ...

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Well bring an Avatar with you,you look kinda naked! :lol:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
JOHNO said:
Well bring an Avatar with you,you look kinda naked! :lol:
Yuk - not 'naked' like that - that's a nasty pic in my mind before breakfast - more like 'nakid'

Here ya go Jug. I resized your avatar to fit over here from arf.

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
He's getting slow in his old age..........I uploaded his avatar for him.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Josh is a good guy. I KNOW absolutely how Josh got over ran. Working a full time job it's easy to get in over your head. Hell I still have jobs sitting here that are 6 months + old. If he can keep the jobs on a close leash he will be fine. I would suggest he clean up the back log before he starts the ten peices at a time thing. It's his to lose.

Troy

1 - 20 of 39 Posts