AK Rifles banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Aye. And its looking like maybe this one won't be able to be covered up neatly.

Which makes me wonder why they were so sloppy with this assassination. Surely if you wanted to make it seem like an accident, or suicide, you could do a much better job. Poison his food. Or better yet, have some guards 'accidentally' let him loose with the other prisoners and slap a "Im a pedo" sign on his back. It would be messy and in public, but it would be easy to make it look like an accident.

Having someone go strangle him in his cell while allegedly on suicide watch and leave such obvious evidence is sloppy. It reeks of desperation.
Those high profile clients of his were/are desperate. He already squealed on a congressman and a former state governor/federal cabinet member. The writing was on the wall. If he survived to take a plea deal, the whole house of cards was going to come crashing down for them. And time was not on their side.

On another note, I'm waiting to hear about 2 corrections officers found belly up in the Hudson. And maybe some witnesses too.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

I saw that on the news and thought it was a joke at first.

Just when you think the clinton crime family and associates cant get any more bizarre......well they can.

At least it is not Monica's blue dress.

·
Banned
41 Posts
I hope Trump prioritize on this, too many crime committed by politician and they always walk free, feeling like they can do whatever they want, Epstein was clear murdered and the media is trying t cover it up. The FBI has definitely been bought. this is a mountain of BS.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Or Epstein actually did commit suicide.
Yeah, could have been threatened into offing himself, and given the opportunity to do so.

Or maybe he just didn't want to stay in prison.

I'm guessing 50-50 odds, and I'm no conspiracy theorist for sure, but on this one I am :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
25,766 Posts
Those high profile clients of his were/are desperate. He already squealed on a congressman and a former state governor/federal cabinet member. The writing was on the wall. If he survived to take a plea deal, the whole house of cards was going to come crashing down for them. And time was not on their side.

On another note, I'm waiting to hear about 2 corrections officers found belly up in the Hudson. And maybe some witnesses too.
Any idea if they were connected to this case? Because if they were....wow.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
It is funny people think the Clintons killed Epstein. Who are people going to blame when something like this happens and the Clintons are dead, Obama? He hung himself and the evidence proves that. As for some people claiming the victims not getting justice, he is dead. That is the ultimate justice. Having victims of these types of crimes testify in court is traumatic. The victims are saved from having to testify in court now. Also there is no chance of Epstein getting away with it. We don't have to worry about something will go wrong in the trial and he walks. I don't believe in conspiracy theories. That is for people who want to be famous or do not have a life.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts