AK Rifles banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
The narratives and faked news of the Russian operatives were reposted and used by the Trump campaign in some cases and some went viral.
Social media can take off and a news tidbit goes out to millions of users in a heartbeat.
Happens every day on social media.
Whether a cute puppy video or a fake news or fake allegation etc.
That is the nature of using social media vs MSM.

The details of Epsteins death arenot fully detailed.
Thecoroner did not state any definitive information because they are doing a detailed autopsy and testing.
All of which takes time and the report in a high visibilitycase such as this will be written carefully and in detail.
And yet nobody will call out google for openly trying to influence the election, and we all know that has far more impact on this, or any other election. Time to turn off the TV, and stop making excuses for people who are literally undermining our democratic processes.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/csP4z8dR6X0/

Ask yourself why this video was taken off of YouTube by google and damn near purged from the internet, or is this just another coincidence?

·
Banned
565 Posts
And lets not forget that google is on record saying they will try and keep Trump from getting re-elected, and this has been CONFIRMED by Project Veritas who interviewed a software engineer who stated as such. What is being done about this? Is the media up in arms that one of the largest and moist powerful companies on earth is actively seeking to sway an election by manipulating search results, and banning or de-platforming independent voices who are not towing the narrative? Please...
America - and by proxy the entire world - is under attack by the State of California.

News broke of Epstein's "suicide" early that morning on the East Coast. An organic trend appeared on Twitter with the whole #clintonbodycount thing. That's been a thing for like 3 decades among "Conservatives". It sprung up in all 50 states and trended for quite some time on Twitter.

Then, mysteriously and totally out of nowhere, not long after 12:00 noon EST (coincidentally 9:00 AM Pacific when all the tech censors come strolling into Twitter for work holding their lattes) the #clintonbodycount tag was removed and replaced with #trumpbodycount

The whole "trend" I believe was just outright faked and promoted by the Twitter overlords. It wouldn't even display how many posts were discussing it. They disabled the post count on it. A completely astroturfed hoax of a "trend". Just look at the analytics from their own company. Notice anything?

mP9wYfF.png

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
And yet nobody will call out google for openly trying to influence the election, and we all know that has far more impact on this, or any other election. Time to turn off the TV, and stop making excuses for people who are literally undermining our democratic processes.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/csP4z8dR6X0/

Ask yourself why this video was taken off of YouTube by google and damn near purged from the internet, or is this just another coincidence?
You should see what Ray Kurzweil has to say. He is director of engineering for Google. He said by 2050 there will be more lawyers for computers than for all fields now. This is because of AI and singularity. Humans and AI will merge within 20 years.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
He said by 2050 there will be more lawyers for computers than for all fields now. This is because of AI and singularity. Humans and AI will merge within 20 years.
Haha... Yeah... 20 years...

acb.gif

Reactions: 10Gauge

·
Registered
8,029 Posts

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Guards that were suppose to watch Epstein fell asleep for 3 hours. The two guards falsified logs that they were checking on him every half hour.
If they're using handwritten logs, they were inviting this sort of behavior. All they needed was a bar code reading scan gun and a bar code label outside the cell of every inmate they're supposed to track. The guards would literally have to go to the cell to scan, so that would be proof they were there, they couldn't falsify the electronic records and they obviously couldn't sleep and walk around.

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Riddle me this: why does the chicken cross the road? because its running from the clintons hahahahahah

Reactions: 10Gauge

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
The latest news is that the autopsy found multiple broken bones in his neck...multiple bones. The guards who were on duty were not normal guards, the cameras went off line, and at least one report claims that "shrieking" was heard coming from his cell.

It sounds to me like Colonel Mustard did it in the library with the rope.

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
It would appear that his neck was broken in such a manner that it was not consistent with hanging and looked more like a strangulation.
Are you saying he was murdered? I'm sure all these things are just coincidences, I mean, its not like this man could have brought down government officials from several countries, as well as some of the worlds elite and powerful? I totally believe it, really I do.

·
Registered
447 Posts
It would appear that his neck was broken in such a manner that it was not consistent with hanging and looked more like a strangulation.
Aye. And its looking like maybe this one won't be able to be covered up neatly.

Which makes me wonder why they were so sloppy with this assassination. Surely if you wanted to make it seem like an accident, or suicide, you could do a much better job. Poison his food. Or better yet, have some guards 'accidentally' let him loose with the other prisoners and slap a "Im a pedo" sign on his back. It would be messy and in public, but it would be easy to make it look like an accident.

Having someone go strangle him in his cell while allegedly on suicide watch and leave such obvious evidence is sloppy. It reeks of desperation.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well lets look at it from a different perspective. The night before Epstein cellmate was removed so Epstein was alone. His guard was supposed to check on him every half hour. Epstein was a high profile prisoner (multi millionaire, etc). Due to staffing issues, That night Epstein had a new guard that was not a full fledged correctional officer - he was a contractor (I.E. Temp.). The Cameras for some inexplicable reason stopped working that night. In addition, The logs were falsified stating the guards checked on him every half hour.
I think Epstein was just as surprised as I was to learn he committed suicide.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts