AK Rifles banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Anyone want to explain why Trump banned Epstein for life for hitting on an underage girl at one of his clubs? Didn't think so.
Or beyond that, the State of New York got him, ask why New York? Why didn't this go to the Feds? Why didn't he sit in Super Max and await trial as this case is that shit hot, with that many VIP's, Pol's and even some of the Royal Family?
Do you really think that evidence is safe in the hands of the New York State AG?

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
I want to see the autopsy report, and I also want to know who was on duty at the time of his death. the story that is being put out there right now is the camera on his cell stopped working at the time of his death. Is that true? I have no idea, but it will be entertaining as hell to watch people explain that one away as well.

Reactions: 43m1garand

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
I'll also add that Fusion GPS tried to link to Epstein in a meaningful way, but failed, and lets not forget that organization played a large part in pushing the Russian conspiracy nonsense.
Funny huh? For 2 and one half years almost all of the MSN pushed that bullshit nonsense, which unsurprisingly turned out to be bullshit nonsense, and now wants to ignore a story that should be dug into by everyone. Nothing to see here folks...move along.
Goodnews.jpg

·
Technical Advisor
15,512 Posts
Cheating on one's wife is absolutely wrong and shows a major character flaw in my opinion, but it's not at all in the same ballpark as child molestation. The former involves two consenting adults who don't care about the ramifications of their actions on others. The latter involves a predator and a child who at the least doesn't have the ability to make adult decisions.

Post a link to it! Let's see the video of Trump ogling "young girls".
There is no exonerating or fully incriminating evidence about any of the three persons noted. None are more or less innocent or guilty is the issue.

The Trump defensive notation is not relevant. Whether someone made 1 or 5 trips may or may not be relevant without evidence.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
There is no exonerating or fully incriminating evidence about any of the three persons noted. None are more or less innocent or guilty is the issue.
OK. So in spite of the fact that there is absolutely no evidence at all that Trump ever did anything at all inappropriate involving underage girls, it's ok to throw him in with someone who took many flights to the islands with underage girls and someone who admits he received a message from an underage girl simply because Trump can't be proven innocent?

·
Technical Advisor
15,512 Posts
I'll also add that Fusion GPS tried to link to Epstein in a meaningful way, but failed, and lets not forget that organization played a large part in pushing the Russian conspiracy nonsense.
Funny huh? For 2 and one half years almost all of the MSN pushed that bullshit nonsense, which unsurprisingly turned out to be bullshit nonsense, and now wants to ignore a story that should be dug into by everyone. Nothing to see here folks...move along.
View attachment 269039
13 Russian national were indicted for US election interference. A lot of verified evidence of this occurring.
While a direct link to Trump or his campaign was not proven or disproven for indictment, the interference none the less took place.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-indicts-13-russian-election-trolls

·
Technical Advisor
15,512 Posts
OK. So in spite of the fact that there is absolutely no evidence at all that Trump ever did anything at all inappropriate involving underage girls, it's ok to throw him in with someone who took many flights to the islands with underage girls and someone who admits he received a message from an underage girl simply because Trump can't be proven innocent?
Yes., exactly as noted. One trip or 5 trips the implication can be the same. Evidence and investigation of all passengers would be appropriate. Witness statements and any victim testimony etc.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts

Sometimes on the internet people are overly attached to their position when engaging in a back and forth. There is no standard of evidence great enough to change their minds about individuals or positions that they feel emotionally attached too. None of us are enemies here my friend.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Sometimes on the internet people are overly attached to their position when engaging in a back and forth. There is no standard of evidence great enough to change their minds about individuals or positions that they feel emotionally attached too. None of us are enemies here my friend.
I don't feel emotionally attached to Trump at all. I'm just looking at the evidence that I've seen. You're the one who stated that he was "pretty clearly ogling young girls" which is pedophilic behavior. It turns out he was actually looking at dancing professional cheerleaders. I'm just saying that before you state or imply that someone is a pedophile, you should have at least a tiny bit of evidence beyond they were at a party and enjoyed looking at dancing hot women together.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Yes., exactly as noted. One trip or 5 trips the implication can be the same. Evidence and investigation of all passengers would be appropriate. Witness statements and any victim testimony etc.
The one trip Trump took on an Epstein flight was not on the Lolita Express and was not to Pedo Island. It was a domestic changeover flight. It was a smaller plane like a Piper Navajo. It's a plane larger than a Cessna two-seater but there's hardly enough room in it to get a lap dance from Dora The Explorer. Trump got stuck at an airport headed to New York and - at Epstein's insistence and before any of his perversions were made public - hitched a ride on the plane.

This is totally different than Clinton on Lolita Express 27 times and without Secret Service on many occasions. Listen I think Trump pretty much sucks at this point, but the fact that we are comparing the one Trump flight to Clinton's 27 separate trips on the actual Lolita Express Epstein really is proof of how the MSM can manipulate people with total bulls***.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
True.., but the exit door to the next world is a personal choice in many cases.
That pedo, coward dirt ball no longer exists.
Death penalty whether self imposed or not.
Too bad more dirt bags don't do a self imposed death penalty. That would stop repeat offenses and save tax payer money.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
No. According to the data, people who are sex offenders have a much higher probability of committing suicide. That is not debatable.

While I agree these sorts of people are disgusting, and I agree that his death is convenient for the wealthy and powerful people that used his services, that does not mean he did not kill himself.

Rather than chase conspiracy theories, we should focus attention on the actual facts. The facts tell us that Mr. Trump, Mr. Clinton, Mr. Dershawitz etc etc all used Epstein's services... Yet when I visit my Democrat friends social media I don't see any mention of the Clinton's, and when I visit my Republican friends social media I don't see any mention of Trump. Maybe, just maybe, this should tell us something...

Trump did not use Epstein's services. In fact, Trump barred Epstein years ago from Mar-a-Lago because he assaulted a girl there. Trump said he was not a fan of Epstein.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

[url]https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/labor-secretary-acosta-out/h_2d721675c816ccb7d6dd65bc27996ca7

[/URL]

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Anyone want to explain why Trump banned Epstein for life for hitting on an underage girl at one of his clubs? Didn't think so.
Actually, Epstein assaulted the girl and got banned.

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
13 Russian national were indicted for US election interference. A lot of verified evidence of this occurring.
While a direct link to Trump or his campaign was not proven or disproven for indictment, the interference none the less took place.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-indicts-13-russian-election-trolls

Please...are you going to tell me a fucking facebook account that spent less than 1 million had an effect of swaying millions of voters? Really? Did Trump get indicted? Nope. Now then, did Mueller and company look fools, and Mueller himself look like a old bumbling fool after spending between 20 and 40 million dollars on a bullshit conspiracy theory that never was true, and never panned out? Yep.

And lets not forget that google is on record saying they will try and keep Trump from getting re-elected, and this has been CONFIRMED by Project Veritas who interviewed a software engineer who stated as such. What is being done about this? Is the media up in arms that one of the largest and moist powerful companies on earth is actively seeking to sway an election by manipulating search results, and banning or de-platforming independent voices who are not towing the narrative? Please...

In other news about Epstein, there is one report that "nothing was heard coming from his cell" at the time of his death (NBC), and screaming can be heard (ABC)...which one is correct? None? What are their sources? Also, it is now being reported that one of the people that was assigned to guard Epstein was not even a guard. Totally normal, right guys? Adding more to fuel to the fire is the fact the coroner cannot make a determination as to the cause of death...golly, I wonder why that is? Apparently, Epstein had a range of options open to him to commit suicide. I'm sure the coroner will come to the correct conclusion as it relates to the official narrative.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts

·
Technical Advisor
15,512 Posts
The one trip Trump took on an Epstein flight was not on the Lolita Express and was not to Pedo Island. It was a domestic changeover flight. It was a smaller plane like a Piper Navajo. It's a plane larger than a Cessna two-seater but there's hardly enough room in it to get a lap dance from Dora The Explorer. Trump got stuck at an airport headed to New York and - at Epstein's insistence and before any of his perversions were made public - hitched a ride on the plane.

This is totally different than Clinton on Lolita Express 27 times and without Secret Service on many occasions. Listen I think Trump pretty much sucks at this point, but the fact that we are comparing the one Trump flight to Clinton's 27 separate trips on the actual Lolita Express Epstein really is proof of how the MSM can manipulate people with total bulls***.
Neither of those allegations have be factually proven.

Nor the extent of Trump's or Clinton's ongoing relationship with Epstein.

In one quote Trump notes that he and Epstein had been acquaintances since 1987 and had contacts until the 2000's.

Trumps personal phone numbers and a few calls werenoted in Epsteins records. According to a news source.

Clinton may have been on more flights than the 4 or 5 he acknowledged in a statement.
Not corroborated at this time it seems.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Good point. I have not heard about a police report. The link you posted was the first I heard of Trump and Epstein fighting over a house.
As far as I'm concerned, I dont care why he got banned because he deserved that x1000 and them some, but I dont believe Trump was suddenly made aware of what was going on and took action. All these reports about this dude's island and its multiple nicknames makes it look like one of the worst kept secrets among the inner circles of these people. Looks like from here Trump got some revenge, then 7 years later credited it to actions that he had already plead guilty to. How messed up is this situation that we cant just be happy this piece of shit is dead?

·
Technical Advisor
15,512 Posts
Please...are you going to tell me a fucking facebook account that spent less than 1 million had an effect of swaying millions of voters? Really? Did Trump get indicted? Nope. Now then, did Mueller and company look fools, and Mueller himself look like a old bumbling fool after spending between 20 and 40 million dollars on a bullshit conspiracy theory that never was true, and never panned out? Yep.

And lets not forget that google is on record saying they will try and keep Trump from getting re-elected, and this has been CONFIRMED by Project Veritas who interviewed a software engineer who stated as such. What is being done about this? Is the media up in arms that one of the largest and moist powerful companies on earth is actively seeking to sway an election by manipulating search results, and banning or de-platforming independent voices who are not towing the narrative? Please...

In other news about Epstein, there is one report that "nothing was heard coming from his cell" at the time of his death (NBC), and screaming can be heard (ABC)...which one is correct? None? What are their sources? Also, it is now being reported that one of the people that was assigned to guard Epstein was not even a guard. Totally normal, right guys? Adding more to fuel to the fire is the fact the coroner cannot make a determination as to the cause of death...golly, I wonder why that is? Apparently, Epstein had a range of options open to him to commit suicide. I'm sure the coroner will come to the correct conclusion as it relates to the official narrative.
The narratives and faked news of the Russian operatives were reposted and used by the Trump campaign in some cases and some went viral.
Social media can take off and a news tidbit goes out to millions of users in a heartbeat.
Happens every day on social media.
Whether a cute puppy video or a fake news or fake allegation etc.
That is the nature of using social media vs MSM.

The details of Epsteins death arenot fully detailed.
Thecoroner did not state any definitive information because they are doing a detailed autopsy and testing.
All of which takes time and the report in a high visibilitycase such as this will be written carefully and in detail.

61 - 80 of 108 Posts