AK Rifles banner

41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
The thing is the Epstein case isn’t the only one of its kind, A lot of revelations came from the Omaha, Nebraska Franklin Credit union case. One Lawrence King “a rising star in the Republican Party” was brought to Court over embezzlement, and accusations that he was propositioning young girls and boys for sex with Elite Politicians. Lawyer John Decamp brought forward several revelations tied to Boystown sexual abuse violations, needless to say all the hard evidence of this child prostitution ring were covered up, and Lawrence King only went to Jail for his Embezzlement of money. I think he’s out of jail now:/

All ties to Elite politicians were covered up, and no justice for the victims, the bad guys always find a way to win:(

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
he's probably sitting on a beach drinking a mai tai by now. he's so rich and connected, they probably offed some guy that resembled him to use as a stand-in body. I mean... really? did anyone actually think this guy was actually going to name names? the Clintons would never let that happen, let alone someone higher up the ladder than those scumbags. hmmm... how many people are on their list of dead now?

·
Technical Advisor
15,501 Posts
As much as I agree it is good riddance this does not serve justice and all the douche bags he would have rolled over on will not get what they have coming.
True.., but the exit door to the next world is a personal choice in many cases.
That pedo, coward dirt ball no longer exists.
Death penalty whether self imposed or not.

·
Technical Advisor
15,501 Posts
He was simply snuffed before he fully squealed on all the politicians and global NWO member millionaires who were pedos/perverts. Now the media (with the help of the deep state) will white wash the hit with a secret mental or physical illness to fool the sheep.
Good fodder for conspiray theorists for the next 20 years.
Trump rode that train (aka plane) too along with hindreds of othets.
Innocently or not?
The conjecture and conspiracy would live on whether a trial or the quick exit that was taken.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
As rich as he was I'm sure he was fairly confident his legal team would've scrubbed most of this. We're talking easily several million thrown at his defense without batting an eye and he could easily afford more. Even if he spent half his fortune on lawyers he'd still come out of it extremely rich. These people are so narcissistic they're totally convinced they'll walk and their high-dollar scheisters only reinforce that notion. Those attorneys are getting rich no matter what the outcome so they have nothing to lose. For this scenario alone it simply doesn't make sense that he would just kill himself out of hopelessness. I called bullshit when his last "attempt" made the news as well.

Right now we'll just have to see how this plays out. I predict it will just fade into obscurity and the public at large will lose interest due to their reliable stupidity and laziness. The media will likely be putting out distracting sensationalist material over the next couple weeks to expedite this. Wash, rinse, repeat.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Possible. You'd think someone with as many resources as he had could come up with some of the best defense attorneys and drag the trial out for quite some time. Muddy the water, disrupt the jury pool, find some way to weasel his way out even on a commuted sentence in a private facility as a sequestered prisoner. Decades of getting away with stuff and he has to face the music so he offs himself just like that? For someone who has no defense then I could see it, but at the same time even the worst people get released into society after an abbreviated stay in the pen. Do a search on sex offenders in your area.

It just seems too convenient... but in 3 weeks it won't matter. Something new will pop up and people will forget.

Epstein was a complete turd with arms and legs, all pedophiles are, and something else they are is Cowards which is why they do everything they can to weasel their way outta shit. They have no conscience, no regard for others thoughts or lives, there's many cases of pedos going to jail, and serving their sentence only to get out and continue the vicious cycle without regard for their past victims.

Nothing is lower than a person who takes a child's innocence, even the worst Murderers cant stand them.
No. According to the data, people who are sex offenders have a much higher probability of committing suicide. That is not debatable.

While I agree these sorts of people are disgusting, and I agree that his death is convenient for the wealthy and powerful people that used his services, that does not mean he did not kill himself.

Rather than chase conspiracy theories, we should focus attention on the actual facts. The facts tell us that Mr. Trump, Mr. Clinton, Mr. Dershawitz etc etc all used Epstein's services... Yet when I visit my Democrat friends social media I don't see any mention of the Clinton's, and when I visit my Republican friends social media I don't see any mention of Trump. Maybe, just maybe, this should tell us something...

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Reuters says the coroner has not released a cause of death. Cause of death won’t be released until autopsy has all results returned which could take weeks. If you don’t know exactly what you’re testing for in an autopsy there are numerous chemicals not normally tested for and may never be found. So, you’re telling me the most important defendant in the world tried suicide (supposedly) once and failed. Then he is put on suicide watch under special conditions and on camera with regular guard checks ends up dead. Sorry, don’t believe it.
Thallium comes to mind. Its my understanding it is not made evident in standard testing.

I know someone who developed all kinds of weird digestive symptoms toward the end of her marriage. $6000 of testing after dealing with symptoms for 4 years to determine it was thallium.

Reactions: Mekanak47

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Rather than chase conspiracy theories, we should focus attention on the actual facts. The facts tell us that Mr. Trump, Mr. Clinton, Mr. Dershawitz etc etc all used Epstein's services... Yet when I visit my Democrat friends social media I don't see any mention of the Clinton's, and when I visit my Republican friends social media I don't see any mention of Trump. Maybe, just maybe, this should tell us something...
That's painting with a very broad brush. I hope you're not judged by the same standard some day. The devil's in the details when it comes to the associations with him. The vast majority of people who associated with him are not pedophiles and knew nothing about his perversion. Some did and looked the other way because it benefited them. Others apparently jumped right on the molestation bandwagon. I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest that Trump participated or knew anything about his perverted behavior. If you know of something, please share. Otherwise, equating Trump's interactions with Clinton's interactions, who according to flight records took many flights to the islands with girls, only serves to damage the innocent and give a pass to the guilty.

·
Technical Advisor
15,501 Posts
No need to defend Donald Trump or insinuate Clinton is any more cuplable.
Both have shown a willingness to play around.

Epstein is dead.
And with him likely some of the rest of the story.
Unless credible witnesses or documentation that Epstein or others kept the full truth may never surface.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Not really, no. We have video of Mr. Trump at a party with him where they are pretty clearly ogling young girls, we have flight logs with Mr. Clinton on his jet where they raped girls, and we have Mr. Dershawitz admitting he received a "massage" from a girl at his house... Though circumstantial, this is none the less incriminating. While it is likely Mr. Epstein killed himself, it is unlikely that the aforementioned individuals did not participate in criminal activity.

The broader point is we don't need conspiracy theories to explain the obvious: people with power and wealth operate on a completely different set of standards and expectations within our system. Our system has an ever growing disparity of wealth between the lucky few and the rest of us.

That's painting with a very broad brush. I hope you're not judged by the same standard some day. The devil's in the details when it comes to the associations with him. The vast majority of people who associated with him are not pedophiles and knew nothing about his perversion. Some did and looked the other way because it benefited them. Others apparently jumped right on the molestation bandwagon. I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest that Trump participated or knew anything about his perverted behavior. If you know of something, please share. Otherwise, equating Trump's interactions with Clinton's interactions, who according to flight records took many flights to the islands with girls, only serves to damage the innocent and give a pass to the guilty.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
No. According to the data, people who are sex offenders have a much higher probability of committing suicide. That is not debatable.

While I agree these sorts of people are disgusting, and I agree that his death is convenient for the wealthy and powerful people that used his services, that does not mean he did not kill himself.

I truly respect your opinion, you make some valid points, but as you said his death is mighty convenient, and I personally don’t trust the FBI to be honest or forthcoming with any incriminating information. As for chasing Conspiracies, while the finger pointing strategy taking place on the internets is getting a bit ridiculous, remember some Conspiracies have turned out to be true. The word Conspiracy Itself is a legit term used to describe a group of people plotting or actually doing nefarious things, Epstein and his associates whoever they may be fit that definition,

this whole case is a Conspiracy Theory at this point,

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I truly respect your opinion, you make some valid points, but as you said his death is mighty convenient, and I personally don’t trust the FBI to be honest or forthcoming with any incriminating information. As for chasing Conspiracies, while the finger pointing strategy taking place on the internets is getting a bit ridiculous, remember some Conspiracies have turned out to be true. The word Conspiracy Itself is a legit term used to describe a group of people plotting or actually doing nefarious things, Epstein and his associates whoever they may be fit that definition,

this whole case is a Conspiracy Theory at this point,
That is a fair point. Let me state for the record, I am just looking at what I consider the most likely scenario. Anything *COULD* be true, even if it likely is not.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
No need to defend Donald Trump or insinuate Clinton is any more cuplable.
Both have shown a willingness to play around.
Cheating on one's wife is absolutely wrong and shows a major character flaw in my opinion, but it's not at all in the same ballpark as child molestation. The former involves two consenting adults who don't care about the ramifications of their actions on others. The latter involves a predator and a child who at the least doesn't have the ability to make adult decisions.

Not really, no. We have video of Mr. Trump at a party with him where they are pretty clearly ogling young girls,
Post a link to it! Let's see the video of Trump ogling "young girls".

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I think we need to know who was on that list and in what context.
If you hitched a ride on the plane, no biggie. If Epstein sent an under aged hooker over to your Apartment, you need to pay.
I'm not here to throw stones at guys that cheated on their Wives, that's an agreement between them. If however you took part in child prostitution, we need justice served.

My own theory which has nothing to do with the above is that the evidence was located in New York, the AG in New York has been hot on Trumps tail for 2 + years.
The evidence was compared to the flight logs and Epstein's black book, nothing tied Epstein to Trump.
They gave up to "has been" Pol's and a Professor who I believe is dead to cover their tracks and then offed Epstein because he was no longer a viable asset to deposing Trump. I would guess all of that evidence is long gone by now and no longer exists.
The first attempt was botched when a former cop who was charged with multiple murders missed his mark killing Epstein. The second was arranged to give the killer more time and cover and succeeded.
That's how I would have done it.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
https://www.thecut.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-donald-trump-mar-a-lago-video.html
Nothing I said is beyond your ability to research and search for. Please do a quick google search before asking me for supporting material. Thank you in advance for respecting my time.
I've already seen the videos in the link, but they don't support your statement about Trump. You said that there's video of Trump "clearly ogling young girls". The video shows him likely ogling NFL cheerleaders. Nowhere in the video are any girls alleged to be minors. Looks like by your standard the vast majority of guys watching cheerleaders dance at a football game would be considered child molesters. Or, perhaps you can show some real evidence? If not, man up and state that you simply threw out a baseless accusation.

Reactions: btr

·
Super Moderator
25,763 Posts
Anyone want to explain why Trump banned Epstein for life for hitting on an underage girl at one of his clubs? Didn't think so.

41 - 60 of 108 Posts