AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
The picture is of a bulgy 74 ((10)) 30 rdr and the ad is for polish 74 30 rd black synthetics...ad is right, pic is wrong.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
BB...there seems to be an influx of these Polish 5.45 mags in country right now...Akron Armory, Interordinance and a few others are advertising them...they're used but mil spec mags...comparible to anything out there and good 74 mags.

·
Banned
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks akraider; I'll pick a few up and see what they look like. Wish I'd a bought AK74 mags back when they were cheap but I never thought I'd own anything in 5.45.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I wouldn't pay $20 for a used Tantal mag when you can still get brand-new Russian plums for about the same money. :neutral:

·
Banned
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shooter521 said:
I wouldn't pay $20 for a used Tantal mag when you can still get brand-new Russian plums for about the same money. :neutral:
To each his own. I want black mags, and they'll be used soon enough. As long as they work I'll be happy.

·
Banned
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not the best I've seen, but certainly far from the worst. Refinish the floorplates and clean the plastic and they should look good as new. I sure as hell wouldnt buy more at that price though, these were just to fill a need. I wish I'd a known Bob Williams had them a little cheaper before I bought these :neutral:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
BB said:
I wish I'd a known Bob Williams had them a little cheaper before I bought these
Instead, you spent a little extra, dealt with a reputable vendor, and actually got your stuff. :shock:

·
Banned
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shooter521 said:
BB said:
I wish I'd a known Bob Williams had them a little cheaper before I bought these
Instead, you spent a little extra, dealt with a reputable vendor, and actually got your stuff. :shock:
Point taken :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Armed Ferret said:
[quote="H2O MAN":1ap0p0lb]I recently picked up 6 of these circle 10 mags from J&G.
They are as advertised and function fine.
true, but this thread's about '74 mags, not '47. :wink:[/quote:1ap0p0lb]

Maybe he's just letting people know that the mags jg are selling are as advertised. :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts