AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF is up with those prices? Some rust too. I would have to pay tax on top of that. :evil:
Link dont work sorry

·
Registered
67 Posts
You mean these?

I'd say thats pretty steep for what it is... bottom barrel incomplete G kits. :neutral:
I remember when...
but then again, remember when they couldn't give away the AK? SKS? Chinese 7.62x39 ammo?

Remember gunshows in the 80s? :sad:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
J&G is always high on their stuff. they hit hard on shipping to the west coast and I have problems with the condition of the products I have received from them.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Never had a rpoblem with them. They get some things that others don't. Always read the fine print and don't buy it if you think it costs too much.

Kits are drying up and the Russian Georgian thing may reduce the available supply of AKs to be turned into kits.

The barrel ban has also hurt.

These guys have always shipped what I wanted for what i wanted to pay for it and gotten in the condition advertised...

YMMV....
_Cabby

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Looks like JG is just ahead of the times. I would imagine that those prices will seem pretty reasonable in a few more months.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Cabhammer said:
Never had a rpoblem with them. They get some things that others don't. Always read the fine print and don't buy it if you think it costs too much.

Kits are drying up and the Russian Georgian thing may reduce the available supply of AKs to be turned into kits.

The barrel ban has also hurt.

These guys have always shipped what I wanted for what i wanted to pay for it and gotten in the condition advertised...

YMMV....
_Cabby
Yes sir, I have never had an issues with J&Gsales.

Anyhow I agree, this war in Georgia isn't helping and neither is the barrel ban.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts