AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Forgive me if this is my first post in the sellers part just curious if anyone is interested in a 9mm Conversion Kit for an SAR Tavor.

Wanting to get rid of it so I can purchase a Scorpion Evo 9MM pistol (also willing to trade plus cash value of a decent 9mm Carbine)

I bought this when I bought my Tavor several years ago but never got around to installing it or using it because I never really liked shooting anything put 5.56 out of my Tavor and I think having a 9mm Carbine as a separate gun would be better than a conversion kit.

I'm located in Texas but this item is actually located in Alabama. I plan on picking it up when I go home for Christmas this year but also willing to ship it before then or allow local pickup.

You can PM me for my email and phone number etc. and I'll share that with you if interested.

Wanting to sell it for 625 USD. Normal retail for this guy is 899.99 I think and then most sights sell it for 749.99.

This is unfired never been used so basically brand new still in the box.

Image from iOS-5.jpg
Image from iOS-6.jpg
Image from iOS-7.jpg
Image from iOS-8.jpg

NOTE this will NOT work in the x95 Tavor so know it's SAR only! Since this is just a kit can be shipped directly to you via Priority USPS with tracking.

Cheers! 625 USD Shipped or will allow local pickup in Alabama unless I get it shipped to myself in Texas (Left it there when I was in the military and found it while I was on leave one day forgetting I ever bought it!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention I'm willing to take best offer. This thing just sitting doing nothing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts